Kai ft. Lay (EXO) + pt.1

Now playing, Monster by EXO. Part 1/2

---------------------------

"What the hell did you say?!" I yell at the 7 people in front of me

"I repeat: you, Lyla Strongen the third daughter of Lord Astron, are hereby banished from the Planet of Artemis." One of the woman counselors said.

I grit my teeth and glare at her, "I didn't actually mean repeat what you said..."

"We shall provide you another planet to take shelter on. For now, be ready to depart in an hour or so." One of the male counselors said. As if on cue, the other counselors gather their things and are ready to leave.

"Wait!" I tried to pursue them, but the guards held me by my arms, "You can't do this! What about my father?! What did he say about this?!"

"He agrees with the council. Your punishment is necessary after your despicable actions."

"Look, we all reproduce some ways. It's not like I defile Gods without their permission." I smirk at the thought of all the willing gods that fell for my beauty. Artemis is the goddess of the moon and I just got the lucky end of the straw and the balance of characteristics... tipped a bit. And let's just say, I used it to my advantage to fill my needs and some others.

The Council shook there heads and disagreed with me, "You will only be able to return to Artemis when you have reflected on your crime."

"And when will that be?"

"Within two years, if you do not create any ruckus or commit any crime, you will be able to return."

The guards took me away to a room that acted as my temporary prison. My stay was short lived when the council finally brought guards to escort me to the execution ground.

Without a word from my family, I was transported to another planet with a wave of a wand.

-----------

"Where am I?" I ask myself, looking at the bustling streets. People here dressed weirdly. Most of them had masks, some of them dressed like animals, and almost all of them had heavy-duty makeup on.

What are these creatures?

"Hey lady!" A male voice shouted. I turned to the voice, seeing a teenage boy with some sort of patch covering his eye and a skull cross on his headwear. He winks, "Nice costume!" Then runs off snickering with his friends.

I groan at the younger one's disgusting attempt at flirtation. I know I modified my attire to make it suit my tastes, but these civilians' small comments are far from what I need at the moment.

Ignoring the stares of weirdly dressed people, I look around for somewhere to have a drink. My eyes fall on a brightly lit sign. I've read about these places in books. Is this Earth? I smile at the thought of new adventures I could have here.

I make my way to the pub and entered with a cheerful greeting, "Welcome! Happy Halloween!" The bartender said with a cheerful smile. He wears a similar attire as the pitiful boy I made contact with a short while ago, but the bartender's hair was slicked back without a hat, but still wore the patch over an eye of his.

"What'll it be miss?" He asks

"Anything from you." I say, leaning my elbow on the table and my chin on the back of my hand.

He grins and grabs two bottles with liquid inside and spins them in the air, giving me a performance I've never seen in Arte (short for Artemis*)

He soon pours the partially foamy pink liquid into a martini glass and plops a toothpick with an olive skewered on it.