Baekhyun (EXO) request

Request for TsvndereOtaku sorry it took so long!
-----------------------------

"I'm here to see Park Chanyeol. I'm his younger sister, Park ______." She tells the lady behind the front desk.

"Park _____.. Yes, Chanyeol-ssi is expecting you. Just take the elevators on the side to their practice room. That is where he is right now."

____ bows while smiling happily, "thank you!" And quickly makes her way to the elevators just as the lady said.

--

"The practice room should say 'practice room' right...?" ______ mumbles under her breath.

"Ah! Right here!" She finds an opaque door that was labeled 'practice room'. Do I knock? What if Oppa isn't in there and someone else is? What do I do? I can always say I got the wrong room and ask for directions.

With much unnecessary doubt, she hesitantly knocks on the door gently before turning the doorknob and peeking inside.

"Pardon the intrusion..." The music that was playing had stopped and it seemed like the only sound left in the air was heavy panting.

With a red face, _____'s eyes darted around the room for that one familiar face among the 6 males in the room.

"______! You're here!" The overly familiar chirpy yet deep voice broke the silence. Chanyeol came running to her, wrapping his arms tightly around her tiny body compared to his own.

"Yah! You're all sweaty!" She whines, feeling the stickiness getting on her own bare arms.

"Why didn't the receptionist call me? Did you just get here?" He pulls away a little to look at her.

"Uh-huh, Yoora-Unni and I made food.. b-but I see I came at a bad time.." _____ stutters, realizing the many pairs of eyes watching them.

"Don't worry, we're just taking a break from practice. It looks like you made a lot so why don't we all eat?" Chanyeol's eyes sparkles and quickly took the bag of lunch boxes from her hands before she could respond. She shyly follows behind him to the others.

"This is my little sister, _______." Chanyeol introduces.

"Annyeonghasaeyo..." She lowers her head a little with her greeting.

"I didn't know you had a little sister Chanyeol. Nice to meet you!"

"This is Suho." Chanyeol says as _____ bows to Suho, "he's the leader of our group".

"She's cute~ How old are you?"

"Yah, don't think about it Kai. She's only 20."