V (BTS)

"Hyung!" Jungkook ran from down the hallway, bumping into groups of people with angry yells, just to get to Taehyung who was awkwardly standing by the windows acting like he didn't hear Jungkook.

"Hyung! Did you see Noona yet?" Jungkook hopped excitedly.

Taehyung's attention turns to Jungkook when he spoke of 'Noona', "Aniyo," Taehyung shakes his head, "Why?"

Jungkook lets out a big grin, "The others want to invite her to come and hang out with us after school at that karaoke place."

"Oh? Why wasn't I told about this?"

"I don't know, you usually sleep during our hang outs like Suga Hyung so..."

"Yah Aish! This punk..." Taehyung raises his hand threateningly, but Jungkook crosses his arms in front of his face and giggles like a the rest of the girls on the campus.

"Well, if you see ____ Noona, tell her about it okay?" Jungkook says with a smile and waves as he runs off somewhere, bumping into more people.

Taehyun scoffs, "And why would I see her?" He says to himself, licking his lips and thinking about how the girl made him frustrated with her presence just being there. He sticks his hands into his school pants and walks off.

--

It was nearly after school and Taehyung had free classes. Usually, he would stay in the hallway, but today he went up to the rooftop for some peace and quiet.

"That jerk Jung Ho Seok... I know he put something weird in my meat today..." Taehyung says, touching his stomach and grimacing at the memory of the foul taste that came from Ho Seok's lunch today.

"Yah! Someone come and help!"

Taehyung stopped in his tracks and looked around, searching for the voice. Isn't that..?

"Hello?! Is someone there?!" The voice said again.

"Hello? ____?" Taehyung walks to the voice which was coming from the storage unit.

"Ah?! Is that V Oppa?! Help!" _____ yells. Taehyung opens the door and pokes his head in, knowing that nickname she gave him from doing so many v signs back in the day.

"____!" He finds her standing in the far corner of the storage unit next to the cabinet and the stack of chairs and desks, "What are you doing?"

"I'm just hanging around in the storage unit, trying to pretend I'm the boy who cried wolf." She says sarcastically, "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm stuck!"

Taehyung looks down at where she was pointing to. Her leg was stuck in between the wall and the stacks of chairs and desks, trapping her calf down tightly.

"Um... Let me try pulling it out." Taehyung says hesitantly, clueless about what he was trying to do.

He kneels down onto the floor and gulps. What if I hurt her? He suddenly questions himself, but then shakes his head as if shaking the thought out of it.

"Y-Yah, you better not look up." ____ suddenly says, putting her hands at the hem of her skirt.

Taehyung lets out a short laugh, almost like a scoff, "I wouldn't even if you'd tell me to."

That earned him a hit on the head.

"Sh..! That hurt!" He yelled, looking up at her.

"DON'T LOOK!" Giving him another hit on the head.

"F**K STOP IT! I WON'T LOOK OKAY?!" He yelled, continuing to look down while feeling the daggers she was shooting.

"I can't... why is it so tightly in between? How on earth did you do this to yourself?" Taehyun questions.

"Um... I was kinda dancing and then accidentally kicked the desk to hard and my foot got stuck..." She says embarrassingly.

Taehyung shakes his head before standing up, "I think we need to remove each desk and chair first." He reaches upwards at the first chair. God dammit... Why can't I be taller?

"Too tall for you V oppa?" ____ teases.

"Shut it." He grunts out, jumping at the desks. He reaches up, subconsciously climbing onto the desks.

"Yah, Taehyung be caref-"'

The desks and chairs suddenly fell down. Without hesitation, Taehyung reaches over ____ and puts his hands on the wall behind her, pushing his body against her's to protect her from the fall. But in exchange, he got hit with the chair and lost consciousness.

--

"Taehyung... Wake up..." ___ says quietly, moving the hair away from his now opening eyes.

He groans and grunts as he sits up. Pain shooting through his head like a headache, "God... What happened? Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine... Thanks to you." ____ thinks back to just before he lost consciousness and collapsed.

"Yah, Taehyung be carefu-" I tried to say but I was cut off by the sounds of falling desks.

I looked up and saw the desks and chairs falling as if in slow motion. Shocked, I wasn't able to move an inch to protect myself, but Taehyung was already hovering over me. His arms were above my head and touching the wall behind me, his face was so close to mine that his breath was puffing warmth on the tip of my nose. If my life wasn't flashing before my eyes, I would be breathless right now with the close distance, his handsomeness ever so close to my face.

"You um... Are kind of bleeding here." _____ hesitantly reaches up to Taehyung's temple and wipes off the slight blood there with her thumb.

"You're free?" Taehyung notices that she wasn't in the mountain of desks anymore.

"Yeah, that fall got me out of the desks. Gladly, nothing was broken -- in both me and you." She let out a short laugh.

"Thanks." Taehyung awkwardly says, watching as her lips curled into a smile under the sunshine shining through one of the few windows in the storage unit. I never knew she was so cute.

"Yah Taehyung!" The door suddenly bursts open and the other 6 boys were standing on the other side, "Are you okay?!" Nam Joon rushes to them, almost tripping over the desks.

"How did you guys..." Taehyung started.

"I called them." ____ started, "When you were unconscious I took your phone out and called them."

"Thank goodness you're okay! We thought you were going to die!" Jungkook cries, hugging Taehyung.

"I'm okay! I'm okay!" Taehyung chuckles, "Let's go to the Karaoke Bar. I think we all need it." He says, making everyone smile.