Preview

He leans his elbows onto his knees, inching closer toward me.

"How do you suppose I improve my on screen kisses? He smirks

Doing the same, I lean closer to him. His breath gently touches mine, "I'll teach you how."

-------------------------------------------

The police officers grabbed my hands and twisted it behind my back. While they read off my rights, I notice him come into the room.

"I'm sorry." I thought he whispered,

"I thought I told you the first time we met _____... I'm not like every other girl. I'm not like your saesang fans... But I guess you see me as every other girl. Nothing special."

-------------------------------------------

"I am not calling you that! Don't think you can ever-"

He suddenly launches forward and pulls me against his chest with his mouth on mine. I had nowhere to go. With his strong grip on my hips, and the wall straightening my back, trapping me in between.

He pulls back a little, his eyes filled with lust.

"Baby, I will get you to call me daddy."

-------------------------------------------

"Come here, Mina." I kneel by his feet, my Prince.

He put his finger under my chin, my whole body lifting up like a feather. Drawn to his touch, I follow his fingers to his lips, his molding against mine.

"Give yourself to me once more." He whispers against my ear before dragging his mouth down my neck until he reached his usual marking spot.

"Ah..." After turning my head to one side, he bares his teeth and impales my neck with his fangs, sending me to pure bliss.

But I'm not the main character of this fairy tale.

-------------------------------------------

I try to find something on me to wipe her tears, finally settling on my sleeve.

"No, I'm not alright." Her lips latched onto mine as quickly as she could and before I had the chance to protest, her hands roamed across my body in all the right places.

"I need someone to love me," She gasps for air. My own love for her overpowering me.

and more