87: Hair

Hair. Hair on your face, hair under your neck, hair on your legs, hair in your bikini area, hair under your arms, hair that never seems to disappear no matter how many times you shave in a week or the amount of times you tried laser removal. The hair always seems to come back it the blink of an eye. You've learnt that being hairy isn't something to be ashamed of because 'if hair wasn't supposed to be there in the first place, then it wouldn't be.'

Sure you knew that it's human to be hairy but when you meant Niall you made sure that you wanted to be as hairless as possible. It was too difficult and you told Niall;

"Look, I know some guys think it's gross but hair grows back really fast for me."

He had pulled you into his lap and stroked a piece of your hair behind your ear, "Its natural and you're still the most beautiful girl that I've met." He whispered, his lips grazing your ear.

You had shivered, "you must not have met a lot of girls."

He rolled his eyes, "I've met plenty and none make me feel the way that you do. I love you and everything that comes with you."

You couldn't help but smile.

Today, you went out to get Niall some cupcakes. His nephews Theo's birthday was soon and he ordered some cupcakes. You pulled into Niall's driveway. The boys were over.

You opened the front door that Niall had left open for you and set the cupcakes down on the living room table. The boys were talking in the kitchen.

"Tell us about (Y/N)." As if they hadn't heard enough the boys loved when Niall talked about you.

"Okay, I've told you a lot, but don't say anything. She's hairy-" Niall began.

You didn't even want to hear what was going to come out afterwards. You walked over and the boys all looked in your direction. You looked at Niall who started to smile, "Hey, love."

"Go on, what were you going to say?" You spat.

Niall looked at you, "no, it wasn't going to be anything bad."

"Mhm." You mumbled. You hated making a scene in front of the boys but Niall knew how you felt about your body hair.

You turned around towards the door, "I brought the cupcakes by the way."

"Hold on." Niall said from behind you. You figured that if he wanted to save himself from this situation it should be outside where the boys won't be able to listen.

You walked over to your car.

Niall began, "goddamn, (Y/N) stop."

"Stop what?" You shrugged reaching for your car handle.

"I wasn't going to say anything bad." He said.

You turned to face him, "that's not why I'm upset. You straight up said, 'she's hairy' I don't understand. The boys can see that for themselves you didn't have to point it out. That's terrible."

He sighed, "you didn't let me finish. I was going to say that I'm glad I found someone as hairy as me."

You laughed out loud. Not a bitter laugh but a genuine one. He was pretty hairy himself.

"See, they would have laughed too because they would have understood." He reassured.

You rolled your eyes, "Ya, ya."

Niall smiled, "you get mad at me way to quickly, love."

"I'm sorry. I can't help it." You shrugged.

He continued to smile, "nah, it's okay. I still love youuuuuuuu." He sang.

You laugh again and all your worries, embarrassment, and hurt disappears.

"I love you too, loser." You grinned.
----------
Hi I'm back!

I plan on updating more so please feel free to leave some suggestions! 💓

By the way, who loves Harry's new single!!??