37: Running into each other (exes) pt.2

"Niall." You warn. "I'm sorry okay? I'm a stupid stupid idiot for letting someone like you go." He says looking at you. "It's not my fault that you made a mistake and realized that now. It's been a year Niall you've probably hooked up with a bunch of other girls and just want me so you can break up with me before tour again." You frown. "That's not true. I haven't hooked up with anyone. Ask the boys. I haven't even looked at another girl the way that I look at you." He shakes his head. "So?" You say. "So, I want you to be mine again. For real this time." He says. "For for real? Was last time not real for you." You say offended. "No that's not what I mean. I mean I want you forever this time." He says looking at you. You look at him for a couple extra seconds. "Niall-" you start. "Stop." He says. "What?" You ask. "Stop saying my name like that. I know you're upset at me I know I hurt you. I just want a second chance. I was wrong when I told you I probably couldn't have a girlfriend while on tour. We won't get to see each other all the time but you're worth it. Worth everything." He says. He reaches for your hand but you pull it away. Not yet. "Hey (Y/N) how are you?" Josh smiles. "Hey, I'm good, you?" You ask Josh. After the situation with Niall your mom tried to hook the two of you up, except you don't see Josh and you dating. "I'm good, who's this?" He smiles. "I'm Niall her boyfriend." Niall says rudely. "Ex-boyfriend." You say looking at Niall. "Right." Niall mumbles looking at the table. "I'll have a tea and a chocolate brownie." You smile. "Me too." Niall says, looking back up at you. The sad look he gives you catches you off guard. "I'm so sorry for everything. Please believe me." Niall whispers looking at the table again, once Josh walks away. "Niall I believe that you're sorry. But that doesn't mean we should get back together." You shrug. "Yes it does. I love you. Tell me you don't love me anymore and I'll leave. Right now." Niall challenges. You have been trying to get over Niall for a year now, and maybe you just need to say it out loud that you don't love him any more to prove it to yourself. "I don't love you anymore." You blurt slowly, getting it through your head. You're lieing. There is no way you're over him. Niall's face changes and he looks at you for a couple seconds. "Oh, um okay. Cancel my order. I'll leave you alone. Um have a nice life, (Y/N)" Niall says, with nods. He gets up, gives you a sad smile, and walks away, his head down. You can't do this. You can't let him walk away. Now you're the one making a mistake. If he walks away now you'll never get him back. Maybe the two of you have had your troubles but you guess it's true "if 2 people are meant to be they'll eventually find their way back to each other" You get up from the booth and run outside. "Niall wait!" You shout. He turns around and widens his eyes. You walk over to him and grab hold of his hand. "I lied. I love you. Damn you I love you." You say looking at him. His eyes widen even more. "Oh thank god." He mumbles. He pulls you to him and cups your cheeks, "I love you, so much I'm so sorry." He whispers before touching his lips to yours.
--------------
My exams are all finished! I hope you all did great!

Thanks for reading!!