74: You are an actress

"Hey, Princess do you want to go out for lunch?" Niall asked you from the kitchen. You were sitting on the couch tying your shoe laces. "Ni, I told you yesterday that I have the cliff hanger scene to do." You told him. He walked into the living room and nodded, "right I should have remembered that's what you've been doing lately." Tying your shoe lace you stood up to face him, "don't start with me Niall." He's been in a bad mood since the last episode of your show aired last week. The episode just so happened to have a make out scene between you and your characters love interest. "I just- can I come and then once your done we can go for lunch?" He frowned. He looked lonely. "Ya of course." You smiled touching his hand.

The two of you drove off to the studio. "Here you go Ni, front seat for you." You smiled kissing his cheek. "Have fun. I love you." He smiled cupping your cheeks and kissing your lips. Never ever would that feeling get old. Smiling to yourself you walked over to set. "Alrighty (Y/N). We switched up the schedule for today. Instead I was thinking we would do the romantic scene between Lacey and Tyler." Said your director. You nodded and in walked your costar Colin O'malley.

"(Y/N) lean in and bat your lashes...yes perfect dear. Alright Colin lean in...yes okay good perfect that's a rap for now." Smiled your director. You walked over to Niall who was no longer sitting in his seat. Sighing you walked out of set. "Niall!" You shouted. He must have taken your car keys because he was sitting in the car blasting music. He turned to look at you through the window of the driver seat. You let yourself into the car. "Niall." You grabbed his hand, "would you like me to quit? Because clearly you aren't happy. Would me quitting make you happy?"

He looked at you with wide eyes, "what no. Nothing is wrong." You laughed, "nothing is wrong. You walked out of the building Niall."
  "Okay. I can't help it. He looks at you the way I do and he basically licks all of your face when he kisses you-" you cut him off with a kiss to the mouth, "Ni i think you're jealous." "No, not jealous. I can do things to you that he can't. But your mine." He smiled. "Niall it's acting. This is real." You smiled back. "I know. But I'm not going back in there to watch you kiss another guy." He shrugged. "That's fine. I wouldn't want you kissing another girl. Plus I'll call it quits for the day. We can go out for lunch." You said earning a big smile from Niall.
-------
Here's a little short one ☺️

O'malley 💕 (for those of you that watch greys anatomy)