26: Road Trip. Pt 1

"I can't believe you didn't fill the tank! You're so stupid!" You shout at Niall. Niall slams the car door shut, walks over to the front of the car and sits on the hood of his white fiat. Niall had set up a road trip for the two of you, the two of you were heading toward the Hollywood sign, all was going well until the fiat ran out of gas, and now you both are stuck in the middle of nowhere. Niall has been super cooperative and sweet the whole 7 hour ride and now guilt is hitting you for yelling at Niall. You sigh and open your car door. "Niall?" You ask nervously, approaching Niall. He doesn't move instead he continues to look straight ahead. "You didn't need to call me stupid." He says and he looks so upset because of you. "I know I'm so sorry I just got frustrated." You say. "You don't think I get frustrated? You know how I feel about being in a car for so long but I set up a trip for you anyway. One thing goes wrong and you call me stupid, thank you." Niall says still looking ahead. "I uh." You stutter, not able to find words. "Whatever don't worry about it." He shakes his head. You walk closer to him. "Niall can you just look at me?" You plead. He looks at you but his eyes are filled with anger. The look he gives you makes you regret asking him to look at you.

"I'm so sorry I'm so god damn stupid. I don't deserve this or you, I don't even know why I called you stupid...oh my god. I'm so sorry. I should have kept my mouth shut." You say. "I wanted to make this trip perfect  I had everything planned out. I'm not even mad at the fact that you called me stupid it's the truth I should have filled the tank when you told me to." He shakes his head and looks away from you again. "Shh no it's my fault, but you know what?" You ask. He finally looks up at you, "what?" You walk over to the small car and grab a blanket from the back seat and your iPod from the front seat. You walk back over to Niall who has his head in his hands. "Listen I'm so sorry, can we just forget about this for a little while? I love you Niall." You whisper. He runs a shaky hand through his hair but nods. "Ya we can forget about it." You stand in front of him and give his cold cheek a kiss. "Thank you, now inhale, exhale." You smile. He does as you say. Niall scoots over to make room for you on the hood of the car. You sit down and he wraps his arms tightly around you.

A few minutes of silence pass by. Niall gets up and holds out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He smiles. You smile back and take his hands. Niall takes your iPod and puts on "You're beautiful" by James Blunt. He wraps his arms around your waist and you do the same with your arms but around his neck. He twirls you and dips you multiple times. You rest your head on his chest and your feet over top of his as the both of you sway back and forth. "I'm sorry about earlier." You say, as the sun starts to set. "Hush I'm over it." Niall says kissing the top of your head. All is quiet and well until you both hear honks of a car and lights coming straight into your direction....
------------
Drama class and my locker are my favourite things about highschool☺️

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have no excuse as to why I didn't update I just didn't cause I'm super lazy...whoops.

Anyway hope you all enjoy and you all had a great week... Cuz I did ☺️

There will be a part 2 to this...