42: Who's hotter?

"Hey (Y/N)! Who's hotter Niall or me?" Louis smirks. Of course Louis would be the one to put you in this spot, knowing you have a huge crush on Niall.

"Niall." You smile. Niall looks up from his phone and gives you a grin. You look away from him, trying to wipe the smile off your face.

Niall can't know you have a crush on him. He's too busy with touring to focus on girls. Especially a girl like me. You think. Too ordinary for him. (So you think.) "Who's hotter now, me or Niall?" Liam grins. He also knows you like Niall. Oh god. "Niall." You shrug, trying to remain calm. Niall continues to grin at you.

"Can't forget about me." Harry smirks. "Harr- no still Niall." You blush, thinking they would take all this as a joke. "So Niall is the hottest?" Louis grins tapping Niall on the shoulder. Niall smiles.

You bite your lip, "I think someone called my name." You lie, just trying to get out of the situation. You turn your back away from the grinning boys. Someone grabs your hand, turning you  to face them. Niall. He leans into your ear. "I think you are hot too." He whispers, sending chills down your spine. He kisses your forehead and walks back to the boys, leaving you dumbfounded.

-----------
Gym is more fun than I thought it would be.

How's your week going?
I also just realized Niall's eyes look really nice in the picture above.

Thank you for reading and voting and commenting. ❤️❤️