36: Running into each other (Exes)

You were on your way to your moms bakery in town. You opened the door to the bakery but someone grabbed it  and mumbled a "I got it." You turned around with a smile but it quickly faded when you saw who it was. A tall blonde haired boy with an Irish accent that you may know too well was standing In front of you. Niall. He looked back at you shocked. Clearly he didn't think he'd run into you at your own moms bakery. "Hi." He gave you a small smile. "Hi." You entered the bakery. "How are you?" Niall asked. To be honest you weren't up to talking with him. He broke your heart about a year ago saying he couldn't have a girlfriend while he was on tour, and you were crazy in love with him you two had been dating for almost 2 years, but now here you are standing in front of him. "I'm doing good. How about you?" You ask looking at the long line up in the bakery. You spot your mom at the front counter eyeing Niall. "Oh I'm okay, a bit jet legged. I just got back from tour actually." He said, he does look tired. "How was it?" You ask. "Very tiring but it was good." He answered. There's an awkward silence between the two of you. "That's good." You say. "Ya." He mumbles. "So, why are you here?" You just blurt out. "Um I just got home and I was dying for one of your moms brownies." He says. He doesn't smile when he speaks and you avoid his eyes because you know if you were to look into his blue waves you'd drown all over again. "Ya that's what I came here for." You nod. "I missed it here." He says. You just nod not sure of what to say. "I missed you too, (Y/N)" Niall mumbles. "Niall don't start." You say, finally looking up at him. You look down right away and turn your back to him to face the shortening line. "Can we just talk?" You hear him say. "We talked a year ago. There's nothing more to talk about." You say. "Please?" He begs. "Niall, no." You say crossing your arms. "Pleaaassse." He shouts getting some eyes from customers. "Shut up!" You turn. "One tea?" He asks. "No." You say. But really you do want to talk to him and you want to know what made him not want to be with you anymore. "(Y/N) I will scream." He raises his eyebrows. You want to laugh. "Fine." You say. "Thank you." He says.

It's finally your turn to order. "Hey sweetie table for how many?" Your mom smiles. "Two." You shrug. Your moms eyes widen. "Hi Mrs.(Y/L/N)" Niall says from behind you. "Hello." She answers. "Ok you can sit in booth number 6." Your mom says. "Josh will be with you soon." She adds. You nod and walk over to the booth with the view of the front parking lot. Niall sits in the seat in front of you. "What do you wanna talk about?" You ask Niall. "Us." He answers looking at you.
-------------
There will be a part 2!

Exams started for me 😳
Good luck to everyone writing finals or exams
Thanks for reading!!!