14: He breaks something of yours during a fight (part 2)

You cleaned up the glass pieces off the floor and put your necklaces back on the dresser. You crawled into bed without even changing out of your work clothes. You lied down on Niall's side of the bed and lied down on his pillow that smelt just like him. You cried alone until eventually you fell asleep... You were awaken by the shutting of the bedroom door and a creak from the floor indicating someone was in the room. There was a dip in the bed and if you opened your eyes you would be facing Niall.

"Princess I don't know if you're awake and ignoring me, or if you're actually asleep, but I just want you to know I love you and I don't want you to be mad with me...I know your mad. We have such small time together and I think I just ruined it. I'm so sorry baby. I know sorry doesn't cut the fact that I broke your jewelry box and yelled at you, but just tell me what you want and I'll do it. I'll do anything, for you. Just don't leave me. I'm so sorry for shouting at you like that. I shouldn't have done that, you don't deserve that from me." Niall pauses and takes a deep breath.

"Just those people at your work spend so much time with you... Time that should be mine. I'm sorry I said you don't do anything. You do so much and I'm so blind and stupid for not realizing how lucky I am to have you. I love you so much baby, I just want you to know that. I'm going to sleep on the couch. Sleep tight I'm sorry you cried because of me." He said everything so slowly so you could hear every word. You were glad it was dark in the room so Niall couldn't see your single tear slip down your cheek. He pushed your hair out of your face and kissed your forehead. He sniffled and got off the bed. You couldn't take this anymore, grabbing his wrist you pulled him back down.

"Please stay here and sleep with me... We can talk about what happened in the morning. I just want you next to me...I love you too much." You whispered. Niall didn't say anything as he slipped under the covers and pulled you closer to his body. He held you tight, as if you were going to vanish in his arms once he fell asleep. You rested your head into the crook of his neck and breathed out. He shivered.

"Thank you princess, I'm so sorry. Good night I love you to the moon, even further, and all the way back." He whispered to you with a yawn. You smiled even though he couldn't see you. "I love you too Ni." You whispered back and closed your eyes.
-----
There's the part 2! Again why can't I have someone like this in my life...ugh the struggle. Anyway thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and follow me it means a lot. :)