38: I don't need you

It's been one year. One year since Niall has left you alone with your baby because he's on tour and doesn't want a baby to hold him away from his dreams. But what you don't understand is why he's here standing at the front of your doorstep with a sad smile. You look up at him for a second confused. His hair is wet from the pouring rain outside and he just stands there looking at you. "Uh hi." He clears with throat. "Hi." You answer still confused. You look sideways at your smiling baby girl sitting in her play pen hugging one of her squeaking teddy bears. "How are you?" He asks. He shivers but you don't welcome him in. You want to know what he wants. "I'm doing fine." You answer. "How's Rosie?" He asks, looking straight at you. You widen your eyes. You never told Niall anything about your baby. "She's doing well. But um how did you know her name?" You ask, looking at your little girl again. She's looking at you with her bright blue eyes that remind you way too much of Niall's. "I've been in touch with your mom." He answers. He shivers again. "Momma?" Rosie cries. You look to Niall. "Can I um see her?" Niall stutters. "Ya sure." You answer quickly. You open the front door some more and he steps in. "I'll take your jacket." You offer. He nods and takes off his jacket. You put it on a hook and walk over to your baby. "Come here Rosie." You smile at your daughter. She smiles and lifts her chubby and tiny arms for you to pick her up. You do and sit on the couch with Rosie on your lap. Niall sits beside you. Not too close. "Hi princess." Niall smiles. Your eyes well up in tears but you hold them back. All you want is for Niall to be in your family too. Rosie gives him a smile but grips your shirt. Niall's smile fades at this. "Hey Rosie it's okay, look it's daddy." You smile for your daughters sake. Niall smiles just a little. Rosie smiles and widen her arms. "Dadda." She giggles. Niall looks at you. "You can hold her." You nod. He nods and takes little Rosie out of your arms. He bounces her on his leg and she laughs a lot. He tickles her sides which only causes her to laugh harder. He stops moments after and just holds her close to him. "She's beautiful." He mumbles kissing her forehead. "I know. She looks like you." You say looking at your baby. "No she just has my eyes. Her smile, fingers, nose and chubby cheeks are from you." He says looking at his daughter. "You said you've been talking to my mom. Why?" You cross your arms. "Um I tried getting a hold of you but I couldn't. So I called your mom. She told me about Rosie. And how her first word was milk, and that you changed your phone number. She also told me, that your having trouble paying the bills." He says looking at you. "I'm not having troubles." You defend. "Yes you are, your hydro almost got cancelled last month. I'm here to help you." He says. Rosie touches Niall's hair. "Niall it's been one year, you've finally grown a pair and are only here because my mom told you I was having troubles? I don't need your help. I don't need you." You say, maybe a bit too harshly. "But what if I need you?" He mumbles. You look at him. Rosie is leaning against his chest with her eyes closed. "You don't need me, if you needed me you would have gotten to me sooner." You say. "You don't understand, I tried reaching you for the first 3 months. You didn't answer any of my calls or messages or emails, nothing! I thought something had gone terribly wrong so I called your mom. I've kept in touch with her because I thought you hated me. And believe me my life this last year has been a living hell don't think I was lying when I told you I didn't have time for this." He shouts whispers. "What now? Now you have time for her?" You say getting upset. "I'm going to make time, but not just for her, I want you in my life. Dammit (Y/N) I need you in my life. I love you. I'm so sorry for everything I put you through." He says. A tear slips down your cheek. "All I want is for us to be a family. But what if you decide again that this isn't what you want? I want you to be happy." You cry. He wipes your tear- a force of habit. Rosie opens her eyes and says, "momma?" You give her a smile "it's okay." "I want nothing but for you to be happy. I had one year to think this all through and I want this so bad. Please I know I made a huge mistake but I want to be in both of your life's. I'm so sorry. And I know sorry doesn't cut anything. But I'll prove to you I want this. I promise. I love you both." Niall says quickly looking straight at you. A tear runs down his face as well. And you know now his feelings are true. He wants this. "I'm sorry but, I don't want you moving in right now. I'll need some space. But I'm willing to make this all work. I love you too by the way." You smile. Just a small smile but it's a new start. "Thank you. Thank you, I'm so sorry." He repeats. You don't say it's okay, but you do grab his warm hand and lace your fingers threw his.
------------
Oh my goodness! You guys are so sweet. I love when you all comment it means so much! Thank youuuuuuuuuuu

This one was kinda long...
I thought I'd put a picture of the boys cause personally I think they all look handsome.