10: He loves you

"Hey (Y/N) please wait!" Harry called out from behind you. "Harry leave me alone!" You shouted back at your boyfriends bandmate.

Currently you were running out of the restaurant. You had planned an anniversary night for Niall, and thought it would be nice to invite the boys and their girlfriends. The odd thing is Niall hasn't said happy anniversary to you all day and it's 8:00pm. You just thought he was waiting for later to tell you happy anniversary, you handed him his gift at the dinner table with everyone around. Niall opened the box with a watch confused and he had told you. "Thank you (Y/N) but my birthday isn't in a month." You were shocked he didn't remember. It's not like it was a 6 year anniversary he had forgotten but one year...one year filled with memories! You asked Niall what day it was and he just looked at you as if you didn't have a head... You lost it there and shouted at him "it's our anniversary Niall!" He just widened his eyes without a word. You felt embarrassed and guilty for shouting at him, so you ran out and here you are now being chased by Harry.

"Please wait." He called out. You turned to face Harry and honestly you felt sad he wasn't Niall. "Harry he forgot..." You whispered. Harry nodded and wrapped his arms around you for a friendly hug. "I understand that (Y/N) but he just came back from tour...he's just jet legged... He loves you." Harry told you. You pulled away from his hug. "Harry he's never told me he loved me." You told him but he cut you off quickly. "No listen you are all he ever talks about, he talks our ears off about how and when he's going to say I love you." Harry explained. You nodded then started, "but if he loved me he'd be here instead of you." You whispered and a single tear ran down your face. "He's not used to having a serious relationship (Y/N)." Harry said. You nodded and wiped your eyes.
-------
The End.
Just kidding I have a next part. :)