82: Stretch marks

Pool parties. You hated them. Ever since you were younger and attended pool parties you were the girl hiding her body behind her towel. A few weeks ago your boyfriend Niall got a text message from Harry saying he was hosting a pool party and of course Niall had asked you to join not knowing that you hated those kind of parties.
   You were currently standing in front of the mirror in your room eyeing yourself in the bright pink bikini you bought. You liked the colour but didn't like the view it gave of the stretch marks on your stomach. The door to your room opened. Niall. "Hey, your mom let me in-hellloo there beautiful." He smiled. You grabbed your black cover up to hide yourself from him. He's never seen you in a bikini or naked for that matter. "Hi how are you?" You smiled. You really didn't want to go to this party but Niall seemed really excited about it. He came up to you and wrapped his arms around you, "I'm good, how are you?" "Good." "You look great." He smiled rubbing his nose against yours. You let out a laugh, "I might not even go swimming." "And why not?" He closes your room door. "I'm not sure." You shrugged. He walked over to your bed and layed down. "Show me the bikini." He smiles. "Niall.." You warned. "You're beautiful love." He said. You slid off the cover up and watched him eye you. Feeling insecure you covered yourself up. "Holy smokes love. Maybe we shouldn't go to this party I don't want any other guys eyeing you." He grinned. You stayed quiet. He frowned, "what's wrong?" "Nothing." You shrugged. He got up from your bed and stood in front of you, "You can tell me." Frowning you said, "I don't want you to get mad." Niall's eyebrows furrowed, "I won't." "I don't want to go to this party.."
Niall grabbed your hand, "why not? Is it the boys? Do they make you uncomfortable? I can talk to them? Do you not know how to swim? It's cute, plus I can teach you." You shook your head, "no. It's me. My stretch marks." "What?" He say you down on your bed next to him, "I think you're beautiful..they are what make you, you. There's no need to feel so lowly of yourself. I love you, which means I love every part of you. Even the parts that you don't like of yourself. I love it all." You looked at him, "I love you, too. Let's get going to this party." "Nah, we don't need to." He shrugged. "Niall, I know how much you love parties...especially pool parties." You said. "Yah, but I can miss one. Plus I want to just hangout with you instead.." He kissed your shoulder, "go put some pjs on we can cuddle." "Are you sure?" You asked. You really didn't want him angry. Niall smiled, "I'm positive."

When you got into your pjs and walked back into your room Niall was already lying over the covers. He patted the spot next to him. You lied down next to him and he quickly kissed your lips. He reached down to the bottom of your shirt and lifted it. Startled you said, "um, Niall." He laughed, "calm down." He gently kissed the stretch marks on your stomach, making the butterflies in your stomach flutter. Niall made his way back up to your lips, "if only you could see what you looked like in my eyes." Your face was burning and you didn't know what to say, "I-you- what did I do to deserve you?" He laughed and kissed you again.
-------
I hope you all have a great week!! 💖