68: 3:45 am

Niall's pov;

It's all about the person you'd wake up in the middle of the night for.
She tossed and turned in her sleep. I tried wrapping my arms around her but she continued to toss and occasionally mumble words in her sleep. She must had finally found a comfortable spot because the mumbling stopped and so did her turning. Her day was long. "Why don't you just take a day off?" I had asked that afternoon. She got all offended and said, "I need to provide money for us too. Just because you get a whole bunch of money doesn't mean I have to be useless. I'd like to treat you with things that I bought with my own money." I didn't want to argue. She provides me with more than money could. "Alright. I love you. I don't want you getting sick on me." I had told her. She smiled reaching for my hand across the table, "I love you too."
  "Ni?" I heard her mumble silently. My thoughts cleared and I opened my eyes to see that hers were open too. "Mhm?" I said back, stroking her cheek. "I'm thirsty." She yawned, placing a hand on my bare arm, "do you want me to get you anything?" I laughed. She's so cute. "I was sleeping, love."
"I know I'm sorry. I just thought now that you're awake  you'd like something?" She questioned. "I'll go get us something to drink." I offered. She looked too comfortable to get up. "No. Stay here." I saw her smile.
I leaned in to kiss her lips, "shhh. I'll only be a moment."

I walked down stairs slowly. Whenever I make too much noise in the kitchen or living room (Y/N) always shows up by my side to help. I grabbed two glass cups. I filled them both with cold water and glanced at the clock on our stove. It read, 3:45am.
  I walked back upstairs with the filled glasses and I tip toed over to (Y/N)s side of the bed where I already heard small snores. I smiled and set her cup quietly on her nightstand. I'd hate to wake her. I then put my cup down and slowly slipped back under the covers beside her. This girl could wake me up in thirty minutes and say, "Ni I'm hungry." I would gladly drive over to the bakery down town and get her food or maybe I'd even cook some eggs. She could wake me up five minutes before our alarm goes off and say, "let's go swimming, Niall." With one look at her I'd jump into the pool...all because I'd do anything to keep her happy. She's worth everything.
-------
Here's a little cute one :)