8: I choose you

"Princess I love you and only you I have told you this billions of times." Niall spoke calmly. "Then why do these rumours keep popping up!?" You shouted. Niall takes a step closer toward you. "They're trying to ruin us don't let it get to you." He soothes stroking your cheek. "But Ni-" you began. "It's you baby only you I could care less about this stranger in the magazine. I have eyes for you princess always you." He spoke. You shook your head dropping the magazine on the floor "I'm sorry." You sob. "Princess there is nothing to be sorry about. I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess called my life." He leant in while speaking,both of your foreheads touching. "Ni don't say that you know how easily this gets to me, you finding someone better then me you could have anyone Niall." You closed your eyes.

"Princess I don't want anyone but you. I want it to be me and you forever and I mean it." He told you. You let in a shaky breath. "I'm sorry-" you begin but he cuts you off again. "Stop with that, stop crying stop worrying, I'm all yours princess and you're all mine i choose you like Ash chooses pikachu." Niall whispered. You lean up to kiss him but begin to laugh instead. "What?" He asks. "You just ruined the moment by bringing up Pokemon." You giggle. "I thought it was cute." He pouted bringing you closer. "You are cute, I love you." You smiled up at him. "I love you so much more princess." He smiled.
------------
Hehe I thought this one was cute.
Thank you for reading :)