48: He falls asleep/over hears you saying you like him

"Okay, guys what movie do you want to watch?" Louis asks you and the boys.

"Put on a scary movie!" Niall tells him nudging you. Of course your best friend Niall would be the one to suggest a scary movie.

"No, no scary movies." You whine, from your spot on the couch next to Niall.

Louis gives you a mysterious grin, "all in favour of watching a scary movie say I."

"I" says all the boys, all of them in which continue to grin like the idiots they are.

"I hate you all." You groan.

Louis puts the scary movie in the dvd and takes a seat on the one person couch to your left. Harry is quick to turn off the lights and takes a seat on the other side of Niall, and Liam sits on the floor with a blanket over him.

"Don't do it! You're going to-AAA." You jump as the person wearing all black pops onto the screen.

Niall laughs and wraps his arms around you, shocked you relax into his embrace. You've liked Niall for quite some time, but your life isn't like a romance movie, so you keep your feelings buried into the deepest parts of your heart. You see Louis look at you and he winks.

Niall's arms stay around you until the movie ends, even when Harry turns the lights back on he still keeps his arms around you.

"Well don't you two look comfy." Harry laughs.

Niall smiles, "I'm actually quite tired." Does that mean he's going to leave? You ask yourself.

"We were going to watch another movie." Louis says.

"I know, I'm staying here I'll just- do you mind if I lay down?" Niall asks.
Without waiting for an answer Niall lays down resting his head in your lap, you try not to jump. His legs take up Harry's spot, so Harry rolls his eyes and sits down on the floor in front of you.

"You comfy?" You joke, you don't know where to put your hands, if you rest them on your lap you'll touch his hair, his perfect, soft, hair-

"Very." He says, rolling over onto his back, so he faces the ceiling.

"Okay, for (Y/N)'s sake we will watch The Breakfast Club." Louis smiles, you smile back.
--------
Mid way through the movie little snores start coming from Niall. You look down at Niall, his eyes closed, if only you had the courage to touch his hair, instead you smile down at him.

"You still like him don't you?" Harry grins.

You send him a playful  glare.

"There's nothing wrong with liking your best friend." Liam smiles.

"I know, it's just I don't want to screw up our friendship, he's really important to me." You confess with a slight blush.

"You're very important to me too." This time you actually jump as Niall gets up, and looks at you.

"You heard it all didn't you?" You frown.

"Yes."

"Well, that's great." You shrug avoiding eye contact.

"It is, you know why?"  Niall says, you feel him move closer to you.

"Why?" You ask looking up, to see his face inches from yours.

"I can do this." He smiles, cupping your cheek with one hand and pulling you into a kiss.

"Ooooooo." You hear the boys cheer.
-------------

Just a bit Cheesy......but I like cheesy.

So I really like this boy, and he just makes my heart melt into a puddle of feelings. 😫