81: First time staying the night

"You look nervous." Niall smiled to me as he opened his front door. His parents were out of town and he some how convinced me to stay over night. "I'm not." I lied. What if I snore or fart in my sleep.  He grabbed my hand, "yes you are...relax." "Okay." I nodded. We walked over to his bedroom. Niall had already put 2 extra fuzzy blankets onto his bed. "You told me you get cold at night." He smiled. He also had some popcorn in a bowl on top of his bed. He walked me over to his bed. I pulled up the blankets and slid my legs underneath. Niall did the same. He wrapped his arms around me and I leant towards his chest. So warm. "What do you want to watch...and don't say "a walk to remember" because I'm in a good mood." He smiled down at me. "Put on whatever you want." I shrugged, I was just happy to be next to him. "Alright a walk to remember it is." He laughed and turned on the tv.

My eyes were starting to get heavy, the darkness in the room didn't help my attempt to stay awake but I wanted to watch the rest of the movie... I yawned for what felt like the 50th time. I heard Niall laugh, "if you're tired I can turn off the movie." "Ya, sorry if you don't mind." I sighed, another yawn was on its way. "I don't mind, I'm glad you're here." He smiled turning off the tv. He lied his head down on his pillow, facing me. I did the same. Niall wrapped his arms around me again and I rested a hand on his covered chest. "If you get cold I can reach you the blanket." He whispered. "Thank you." I smiled. I looked up and kissed him quickly. "Good night, I love you." He said kissing my forehead. "Night, I love you too." I said, cuddling closer to him.

The next morning:
I woke up to feeling light finger circles on my arm. During the night I drifted away from Niall and ended up on the edge of the opposite side of his bed. I turned around to face him. "Good morning." He smiled kissing my nose. "Morning." I smiled. "You know, you fart in your sleep." He grinned. My cheeks began to burn, "What? I'm so sorry." "It's fine, love. I do the same." He laughed, as did I.
--------
Just a little short one :)
Oh! I thought I would share the picture of Shawn and Niall! 😍