18: He gets jealous

"Stop cheating Lewis." You laughed at Louis, calling him the nickname you know he hates. "You stop it loser." Louis smirked. Niall, Louis and you were all in the tv room on the tour bus. Louis and you were playing a racing game, you both have no idea who is winning. "You suck Louis!!!" You wine as his red raising car passes you on the screen. "Nah I'm pretty sure you suck." He smirked. You set your controller down and pushed Louis off the couch with all the force you could give. He didn't bulge. He turned to you and nudged your shoulder, making you bump into your boyfriend Niall's shoulder. "Sorry Baby." You smile at Niall. Niall turns looks away from his phone and glares at you. "Mhm I'm sure you are." He spat getting up and walking away. "What was that about?" You asked Louis, Louis was smirking. "Little Niall is jealous." He sang. "Jealous? Jealous for real? Of what?" You asked. "Us." Louis laughed teasingly. You smacked him in the shoulder, sighed and got up walking over to Niall's bunk. His curtain was closed.

"Niall?" You whisper opening the curtain. He was lying on his back looking up away from you. "Shouldn't you be with your new boyfriend?" He asked. "Um no. What are you talking about?" You ask. "You were flirting with Louis... You were having more fun with him." Niall said turning to you. "No I wasn't flirting with Louis Ni, never would I ever anyway. We were just playing." You told him. "Ya sure." He mumbled looking away from you. "Is my Niall jealous?" You smile climbing into his bunk. Niall scoots over and wraps his arm around you, a force of habit. "No your Niall was not jealous." He says giving you a closed smile. "Mhm I think you are." You giggle kissing his cheek. "Okay maybe little." He blushes. You smile. "Ni there's no need to be jealous. I love you, but I must admit you're quiet hot when you're jealous." You grin. Niall laughs and squeezes your sides. Niall leans in just a little to give your forehead a quick kiss. "Let's go kick Louis out of the tv room?" You smile. "Nah I'm comfortable here." He smiles.
--------------
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in forever. Well it felt like forever. But school started this week and I started high school so I was just trying to catch up on the new school.

Anyway thank you for over 1000 reads! And thank you for reading and voting it means a lot!!