40: The date

"I'm so excited! I think I could jump out this window and survive." You laugh. "You know what would you do if I just showed up at the movies?" James laughs on the other side of the phone. "I would show up to your house in the middle of the night and shave off your eyebrows." You threaten with a laugh. "Ouch." James says back. You give yourself one more look in the mirror. Jeans, and a nice button up blouse seemed nice to wear. "So did you get the math homework?" James asks you. "You walk down stairs and sit on the couch. "Haven't even looked at it." I shrug. There's a knock on the door. Niall. You think. "I think he's here. I'll talk to you later." You smile, getting up and grabbing your purse. "Bye have funnnn." James laughs. You open the door, faced by a smiling Niall. "Hello." He says. "Hi." You say. "Shall we?" He asks, holding out his hand. You close the front door then look at his outstretched hand. "I don't bite." He laughs. You blush and take his hand. He laces his fingers through yours.

The two of you wait in line for popcorn. Niall buys you a slushie and himself a coke. He takes your hand and the both of you find a seat in the movie theatre. You both sit in the back. The movie starts. You reach your hand into the popcorn Niall was holding he moves it out of your reach. "Rude." You laugh. "I'm just kidding." He smiles handing you the popcorn. "You know why I asked you to a movie right?" Niall speaks up. You shrug wanting to here what he has to say. "I like you. If you haven't realized." Niall admits. "I haven't realized." You smile honestly. "Well I guess you're blind." He teases. "Well I do have an eye doctor appointment on Wednesday." You joke. Niall laughs, getting some looks from some people. You lean into Niall and kiss his cheek. "I like you too." "I've realized." He laughs. "You have?" You ask surprised. "Not really, but you're always smiling at me. I took that as a sign." He shrugs. You smile at him. "See, I love your smile." He admits quickly poking your cheeks. You blush and look at the movie screen. He likes me, he likes me, he likes me, he likes me. Was all that was running through your mind. "Hey (Y/N)?" Niall asks. "Ya-" You turn to face Niall when your lips touch his. It's a quick kiss, but it's enough to make you blush. "Sorry, I wanted to do that." He laughs nervously. "Don't say sorry, I wanted you to do that..." You smile.
-----------
Today and yesterday were great days ☺️

Also Wicked by Tyler Shaw is a really good song. I've been listening to it for the past 2 hours 😬

Thank you all for reading ❤️