49: He realizes be loves you

Niall's perspective**
----
Everyday feels longer without her, and I wish I had told her I loved her before I ended it. I shouldn't have.

I flip through my phone going through the cute couple pictures we took when we were together. There's one I took when we went out to the beach, she's looking at me, I remember her begging me to go into the water with her, her hair is in a high pony tale, a whole bunch of baby hairs popping up everywhere. Yet, she manages to look beautiful.

I don't have the heart to delete the picture so I flip to the next one of us.

This one is us holding hands and gazing down at each other, my mom must have took this on the family vacation I invited her too.

I miss her. I love her. Would she forgive me? Maybe I broke up with her for a reason, to realize how much I actually need her in my life.
---------
I remember the way to her house. It's a small brick home, and her blue Chevy is parked in the driveway.

She's home and I haven't even prepared what to say to her.

I knock on the door, and there she is her glasses are on, something she tried to hide from the world. I want to cup her cheeks and kiss her.

"Hi." Is what comes out.

She crosses her arms, "hi Niall."
she says my name slowly.

"Um, I don't know how to say this, but I really miss you, I'm sorry."

She doesn't say anything.

"I love you (Y/N)." I tell her stepping closer to her.

"You're an idiot." She tells me, her lips a straight line, her lips-

"You know, if I were mean and didn't still care about you id shut this door in your face, but I can't do that." She confesses, gripping her door.

"I mean it, it takes me awhile to fall in love with someone, but I love you, care about you, and I really want you in my life." I tell her. Do I reach for her hand? Her small cold hand-

"I don't know what to say." She says uncrossing her arms.

"I don't want to make it seem that I'm easy to win over." She adds.

"You're not easy to win over trust me." I smile, trying to lighten the mood. She smiles back at me.

"I love you too Niall." She blushes.

Thank the heavens.
------------
Today was a pretty good day so I thought I would update ☺️

Thank you all for reading, voting , and commenting!!! ❤️❤️