19: Fighting over the remote

You were sitting on the couch with a water bottle and watching the new episode of Supernatural this week. You were playing around with the remote and holding it loosely in your hand...everything was great and quiet until Niall walked over, he took the remote from your hands, sat down beside you, and changed the channel. "Ha you're funny Niall change it back." You glared trying to grab the remote back, but he held it with a tight grip. "No princess wait the soccer/football game is on." Niall smirked at you. "Don't princess me put it back on Supernatural now." You took the remote from his hands and changed it back. Niall gave you a kiss on the cheek and you thought you won this little remote battle but nope Niall caught you off guard and took the remote from you and changed it back to his channel again. "Niall I swear if you don't change it back I will never kiss you ever again." You glared at him. He laughed. "Don't laugh Horan I'm serious." You state looking at him.

Before you could even focus on what was happening Niall had you pinned to the couch and he was hovering over you with his breathtaking smile, his lips were just teasing above yours. "Ni don't touch me, please just change the channel." You argue trying to take your arms out of his tight but soft grip. "You have to kiss me." He shrugged above you. "I said no." You glare. "Looks like you're going to miss your stupid show." Niall laughed. "Ni it's not stupid." You tried not to smile. "Then kiss me." He whispers. "No." You said trying again to get out of his grip again. He leans down and places kisses under your ear. "Please I promise I'll change it back." He smiles innocently. You nod and kiss him, his hands let go of your arms instead they wrap around your waist, you pull your self up and placed one of your hands on his cheek, your other hand grabbed the remote from him, breaking the kiss. "Gotcha." You smile swinging the remote in his face and changing the channel quickly. He smiles and wraps his arms around you so your head is resting on his shoulder. "You're lucky I love you because if I didn't i'd push you off this couch right now and change the channel back to my much needed soccer/football game." You could feel Niall smile. "You're lucky I'm stubborn huh Horan?" You giggle, turning to face Niall. "Mhmm." He mumbles kissing your forehead.

--------------
High School is so interesting.

Thank you all for voting and reading and what not I know I say that at the end of each preference but it does mean a lot!

The picture above of Niall is one of my favourite pictures of him, like just look at him ugh. He looks so happy and cute!