22: Highschool Sweethearts

"Hey princess do you remember this moment?" Your husband Niall of 5 years asked you. He showed you the picture. You had your back to your locker and Niall was kissing you. You laughed and took the picture from him. "Yes our first kiss! Emma was such a creep, taking that picture without us knowing." "Well at least she gave it to us when we got married." He winked. "Niall flipped the pages of your shared photo album labeled "highschool sweethearts" "oh my what about this one?" Niall smiled handing you a picture from your senior prom. Niall had his arm around you smiling big. It was before he got his braces off, making him hard to kiss back then. "Ew I looked terrible! But look at your train tracks!" You giggle cuddling into Niall on the couch. "Hey hush you looked beautiful. Less beautiful then you are now, you're such a strong and intelligent woman princess...and I love who you've become. I love you in general." Niall whispered into your ear. "Niall was always reminding you that he loved you and even when he would say it for the 1000th time in the same day you still managed to get butterflies. "Aw Ni I love who you've become and I can't wait for this baby to be born so I can see what a wonderful father you'll be." You told him. He blushed slightly and placed his hand over your developing stomach. "What about this one?" Niall smiled, handing you a picture of Niall hugging you in his soccer uniform. "Oh yes my soccer playing leprechaun." You giggle at the nickname you had given Niall back in grade 10 when you both were 16. "Mhm and my beautiful second half also known as my princess." He placed his head on yours. "Good times good memories." You smiled. "Many more to come my beautiful Mrs. Horan." He said you could feel the smile that you loved playing on his lips.
------
Hope you enjoyed this one!

I hate science class 😭