53: Come to me even if you're mad.

"Shut up!" You yelled at Niall. He looked at you and shut his mouth.

Neither of you enjoy arguing but it still seemed to happen. "(Y/N) don't be mad." Niall frowns.

"Don't be mad? Niall I'm trying to cook for your parents! and you're making fun of me because I'm trying so hard to make everything look good. I want your parents to continue liking me." You rolled your eyes and looked over to the boiling pot in the stove to see how the pasta noodles were boiling. "Do you need my help?" He asks. "No." You say not looking at him. "Are you sure?" He asks, you see him from the corner of your eye lean against the kitchen counter beside you. "No just leave me alone." You tell him. You hear Niall sigh and he goes downstairs.

As the pasta noodles boil you set the table, making sure to set a vase with roses in the middle. (You know how much Niall's mom loves flowers.) When the pasta is done boiling you walk over to the fridge to open the jar of pasta sauce. You can't open it. A lightbulb goes off in your brain...

"I'm going to tighten all the jars in the house so you have no choice but to come over to me and me ask for help...even if you're mad." You remember Niall telling you that a couple days ago when you were pretending to be mad at him.

Of course. You smile to yourself.

Grabbing the jar you walk downstairs to where Niall is sitting watching tv.

"Hey." You walk over to him.
He looks over to you and smiles, seeing the jar, "hi love."

"Do you mind opening this?" You ask with a small grin.

"Of course." He grins back, you hand him the jar and Niall opens it with a slight struggle.

He hands the now opened jar over to you, "thank you." You say.

"Now do you need my help?" He asks grabbing your hand. You lean down and kiss his forehead, "I'm good thank you." You smile.

"Okay I love you." He smiles kissing your hand. Despite yourself you blush.

"Mhm I love you too." You smile walking back to the kitchen.

He's a keeper..you think to yourself.
--------
Just a little short one because I missed you guys.

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!!!