55: Camping

"My love, it's going to be cold at night why did you bring shorts?" You laugh to Niall as you two arrive to the camp ground.

He gives you an innocent smile and grabs the tent bag. "I'll set up the tent." He adds walking away. You grab the sleeping bags from the trunk, water, your phones, 2 flashlights, crackers for s'mores, a empty glass jar niall insured in bringing, and bug spray. You carry it all over to Niall before finding some sticks to start a fire.

The two of you have spent your day at the beach and thought why not spend the night at a camp sight. This was all Niall's idea though. You're scared about being outside at night.

By the time you get back from finding sticks Niall has put up the tent and put the sleeping bags inside.

"Boo!" You shout. Niall jumps causing you to laugh. "You little bugger." He laughs tackling you to the ground. "Are you excited to eat s'mores and tell scary stories??" Niall grins over top of you. You wrap your arms around his torso and say, "if you tell me any scary stories I'll take the car and leave you here by yourself."
"Aw princess you'd never do that." Niall winks. "I will." You smile crinkling your nose. Niall kisses you quickly before getting off of you.

Once Niall gets the fire started and you put the flashlights in the tent you grab the ingredients to make s'mores.

You shake the marshmallows at Niall and take a seat next to him. He puts a marshmallow on a stick for you. "Aren't you a gentlemen." You grin. He scoots over closer to you and kisses your cheek.

"Niall, try my s'more." You smile, handing him yours.

He takes a bite, and smiles.

The sky starts to get dark so you scoot closer to Niall, and rest your head on his shoulder. "Pass me a marshmallow please I want s'more s'mores." He laughs. You roll your eyes at his joke watching him roast his last marshmallow.

You yawn. "Are you tired?" He asks wrapping an arm around you, you nod against his shoulder. "You can go in the tent, I'll make the fire cool down." You nod.

You change into your pjs and lay down into a sleeping bag. A few minutes later Niall walks in, zips the tent closed and puts himself in the sleeping bag next to you. "When I think about it, I'm pretty romantic." Niall grins, the tent is dark and you can hear crickets.

You shiver, "Ni?" "Yes my love?" He asks, you hear him shift. "I don't think I like this.." You mumble. "I'm sorry. Do you want to leave? I thought you'd like camping." He frowns. "I do like camping, I just don't like how dark it is." You feel bad for complaining. "I'll literally be right back." He says walking out of the tent.

Why would he leave me in here!?

Niall comes back a few minutes later and in his hand he has his empty jar will little flying lights in it. Fireflies. "Here they give off a little light, I made sure the lid is twisted on." He smiles, setting it down at both of your feet. "Better?" He asks. "Uh kinda." You nod. "What else can I do to make sure you're okay to sleep?" He asks. "Well i mean you could cuddle me, and sing to me??" You question smiling as he wraps his arms around you, you rest your hand on his chest.

"I luf you." He says, kissing your forehead.

"I luf you too. Thank you." You smile.

You fall asleep to the soothing sound of Niall singing.
----------
It's summer and I really missed you all!!!!