28: Road trip pt.3

"I'm walking on sunshinneee!" Niall sings, as you both walk to the beach. "Man princess, it feels so good to walk in the sand!" Niall smiles, swinging your joined hands, and kicking around sand. He seems super happy this afternoon, which made you feel the same way. "I know Ni." You smile sideways at him. He smiles and wraps his arm around your shoulder. "Where shall we sit?" You ask him. "Over there." Niall points to a nice empty spot next to the water. You take off your sun dress and place it on the sand, giving Niall a nice view of your new hot pink bathing suit, that you changed into in the car when Niall got out of the parking lot. "Wow you look beautiful." Niall tells you from his laying position in the sand. You blush deeply and walk over to the water. Niall got up from the sand, wrapping his arms around you from behind, and placing his chin over your head. "I think we should go see the Hollywood sign later." Niall says to you, you turn to face him and see he had taken his shirt off. You place your hands on his chest and look up at him. "That sounds great!" You smile. Without realizing it, Niall grabs you and throws you over his shoulder. "Niall!!" You laugh punching his back. He runs with you into the water and once the water gets deep he drops you. When you get back up from the water, you glare at him and splash some water on him. "I love you." You laugh. "I love you too (Y/N)!!" He shouts. "This trip has been so weird." You say. Niall nods but adds, "but so worth it." He winks placing some of your dripping wet hair behind your ear.

You and Niall continue to stay at the beach for the next two hours, both of you being sick of staying in the car for so long. "I'm so hungry!" Niall shouts. You turn over to him from your tanning position and say. "We could get some sandwiches." Niall gives you a huge smile and gets up with his towel. You both grab your things and walk over to the small sandwich bakery. "What do you plan on doing when I take you home in two days?" Niall asks you once you two are seated. "Not spend time with you." You joke. Niall frowns, "you're sick of spending time with me already?" "Of course not Niall, I love you." You giggle placing your hand over his. He smiles at your hands then slowly looks up at you. You blush and look away. "How much do you love me?" Niall asks, squeezing your hand. "A lot Niall, a whole lot." You answer. "On a scale of 1-100." Niall says. "Does 112 count?" You laugh. "Good." He smiles. "Why?" You ask. "Just asking." He smiles. "Why do you look so happy?" You smile. "Because you make me happy." He answers. "Stop." You blush. "Stop what?" He frowns. "Being so cute to me." You say leaning over the table and poking his cheeks. "I shall not stop being cute to you." He says. The waiter brings back your sandwiches. "Mmmm Princess taste this." Niall smiles handing you his sandwich, you take a bite and nod. "No you've got a little something." You laugh, leaning over the table and whipping his cheek. Niall laughs, "We are so cliché." "Can I get you anything else?" The waiter asks. "Would you like any dessert beautiful?" Niall smiles. "No I'm okay, thank you." The waiter nods and hands is our check. Niall takes out his wallet and puts a $30 bill on the table. "No Ni I'll pay, you payed last week." You say, pushing Niall's money away. "No it's my treat." Niall says. "Fine, but I'll buy you something expensive." You wink. "I already have you." Niall shrugs. "Shhh." You laugh, which only makes Niall's smile grow. "Thank you, you two have a good evening." Your waiter smiles. "Thank you, we will." Niall smiles. "Hey let's go back to the car, the sun is setting and I want to go see the Hollywood sign before it gets too dark." Niall says, he's not looking at you so you wonder if he's nervous. You sneeze his hand and he gives you a small smile. You two walk over to the car, Niall opens and shuts the car for you.

About 5 minutes into walking near the Hollywood sign Niall begins to laugh at you. "What?" You glare at him. "Come ere." He mumbles, bending over in front of you. You hop on his back and wrap your legs around his waist, and you arms around his neck. You rest you head on his shoulder. Niall climbs all the way up to the Hollywood sign without one complaint that you were too heavy. "Oh my wow!" You shout, hopping off of Niall's back. "It's almost as wonderful as you." You hear Niall mumble. You smile at the ground. "Excuse me, would you mind getting a picture?" Niall asks a tall lady with her husband. The last nods and takes Niall's phone. "Smile!" She says. Niall wraps his arms around you and smiles. You do the same. "Hey princess! Look over there." Niall smiles, pointing behind you. You turn around not seeing anything, but when you turn to face Niall he's on his knee with a black box open, and a shiny ring popping out.
Your breath catches in your throat.

"Princess, my (Y/N) you should know by now how much I admire you, and how much I love you. I'm so proud of who you've become, you're your own person, you're smart, funny, and your beautiful. I never stop thinking about you. You're on my mind all the time and I can't help but picture our future together, traveling everywhere with our little family, half me and half you. It's perfect. Everything is perfect whenever I'm with you. I can't think of anyone else I'd love to spend the rest of my life with. So saying this Will you marry me?  And make me the happiest man on earth?" Niall speaks slowly and nervously. You can't believe what's happening, you have to quickly wipe away your happy tears. "Mhmm Niall, yes yes of course!" You cry. Niall puts the ring on your finger. Niall gets up to face you, you grab the collar of his shirt and pull him toward you, kissing him like you haven't kissed him in forever. You pull away but don't let go. "I love you too Niall, so much, I can't believe you!" You mumble. You forget for a couple seconds that a lady was taking pictures. Niall grabs his phone. "Thank you." You hear him say. "Congratulations!" The lady smiles. "You're so amazing." You tell Niall once the lady walks away. "Tell me something I don't know." He smiles, his eyes glassy. "Don't get cocky now." You laugh cupping his cheek. "Let's head back to the hotel." You say. "Ya lets. My fiancé." He laughs to himself. You blush at Niall, "you're cute." Niall says, kissing your forehead.
----------
Holy that took forever to write.

5k reads!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!