17: He has a crush on you

You've been best friends with Harry Styles way before he auditioned for X factor. So it was no surprise when he invited you to go on tour with him and the boys. You loved the boys so you agreed in coming. Right now you were watching Harry get his hair done before a concert when he spoke up, "he likes you." You gave Harry a look. "Who?" You ask. "Niall." He answers. You smile to yourself , Niall was pretty cute and you had to admit you wouldn't mind it at all if he had a crush on you, you even felt the same way. "Shut up Harry he does not." You doubt crossing your arms. Lou laughs, "oh yes he does sweetie you should have seen his face when Harry announced you were joining us, I've never seen him so happy." You're blushing now, Harry raises his eyebrows. "I told you." He states. "No he doesn't." You say hiding your blush behind your hands. "Why are you such a Debbie downer (Y/N)? Do you not like him, because if I tell him that it will break his little Irish heart." Harry grins. He knows how to get to you.

"I never said I didn't like him. I just doubt he likes me." You shrug. "Ooo so you do like him!?" Harry smiles. Ugh Harold. "If you tell one single soul, including Niall I swear to god Harry I will shave off your precious hair and sell it on eBay." You glare, trying not to burst into laughter. Harry looks horrified. Lou gives you a high five, then she grabs some hairspray for Harry's hair. "Okay fine, but look at the poor lad." Harry said. You turn to your left and Niall is looking at you, when your gazes meet he looks away blushing slightly. You laugh and turn back to Harry, "I hate you so much." You say flicking Harry's cheek. "Why because I was right?" He nudged you and moved his eyebrows up and down. You don't reply. "Come on go talk to the fella." Harry encourages, moving his shoulder now jokingly, Lou tells him to sit still.

"Okay wish me luck." You smile. "He's Irish (Y/N) he's has all the luck you'll need." Harry winks. You laugh and walk over to Niall who's sitting on a stool. Because of the heels you're wearing Niall is able to hear you walking toward him. He looks up and widens his eyes. He's so cute. "Hey Niall." You smile, trying your hardest not to blush and grabbing a stool. You set the stool down beside him and He smiles at you. "Hi (Y/N) how are you?" He smiles again, and now you're blushing, just by one sentence... Oh boy.
-------
Any other preference done! Thank you for reading and voting!

(School starts soon for me...blah.)

:)