58: He's a prince pt.3

I put on the black button up and my black skirt, I make sure to put black shorts underneath because we all know I might fall over. I also put on cute little flats with a black flower on the side which was given to me by the castle. The flats should also help me with bit falling.

"I hate this shirt." Darla mumbles, buttoning her last button.

"Me too." Summer mumbles.

"It's not that bad." I laugh at their disgusted faces.

"Not that bad? If I sit down a button is going to fly off of my shirt and into the princes forehead." Darla groans.

I laugh at the thought of Niall having a button imprint on his forehead.

"I need to go. See you girls in a few." I smile walking out.

"See you." They say.

I walk downstairs first to get Emeralds breakfast, I make sure to put it all on a tray this time. I walk up the stairs and down the hall. "Good morning." Niall says. Hes wearing a tight blue tux with these white tights. I giggle. "Is there a problem?" He grins. "Nice tights." I laugh. "Thank you. I borrowed them from my sister." He jokes, giving me a big smile. "I can see that." I laugh.
"You secretly like them." He says. I laugh again, "nah, I don't think so." "Whatever. I'll see you later." He smiles, he walks down the stairs and I laugh again. I see him shake his head laughing.

"Morning." I smile to Emerald. "Good morning. I'm so excited for today." She smiles back. "You know, I was thinking about a purple dress to wear or maybe red? I need your opinion." She adds. Emerald walks over to her chair in her room where she already layed out her dresses. There's a beautiful strapless purple dress but the red one catches my attention, it's sparkly and longer sleeved with an open back. "You'd look great in either but maybe you should wear the red." I smile. "Ya I was leaning toward the red. Thank you." She smiles. "No problem." I'm gonna take your hamper and wash the clothes for you." I say, grabbing her hamper. She nods.

I walk downstairs to the laundry room. There's no one in here. I quickly put Emeralds clothes in the washer and walk back over to her room. She already has her dress on but is frowning at the mirror.

If she calls herself ugly I might gently throw her out a window.

"Everything alright?" I ask, walking over to where she is standing. "I don't know what to do with my hair." She says. "I can do something." I smile, she nods.

I french braid her hair up to the end of her head, I then twist her hair and put it in a bun so it's braid into bun. I think it looks cute plus she can show off the back of her dress. I make sure to secure everything with hair ties and bobby pins. I then grab a hand mirror to show her the back. Her jaw drops. "Wow wow wow, I love it a lot thank you." She smiles cupping her own cheeks in awe. I laugh.

"I should get down stairs." I say. She nods and I walk out.

I walk into the kitchen to be greeted by Ashton. "Hey." He smiles. "Hi." I say. "Are you ready for our dance?" He grins. "Yup." I lie. If I mess up I'm going to gently throw myself out a window. "Me too." He says and walks away.

I grab a white apron and tie it around my waist. "Please, I'm so bored can I do something." I hear a deep irish accent beg. Niall. Prince Niall.

"Your majesty. I don't need your help." Our chef frowns.

"It's Niall! Jesus Travis how many times do I have to tell you?" He sounds so upset. He walks right past me. "Niall?" His name comes out of my mouth before I even realize. "What!?" He shouts, turning around. Once he sees its me he frowns slightly, "Sorry I tend to yell when I'm upset." "It's fine. Are you alright?" I ask. He's still wearing his weird looking tights but the frown on his face tells me he won't laugh if I do. "Uh not really but you have work to do. I'll see you later." He says walking away.