11: I love you

(Part 2 of He loves you.) :)
-------
You and Harry heard quick footsteps running toward you. Harry turned around to face Niall. Niall's cheeks were red and his hair was messier then before. You couldn't help but figure he had locked himself in the bathroom stall for a while. Niall passed Harry and ran straight to you, as if you were all he could see. Niall wrapped his arms so tight around you, you almost couldn't breath. He rested his head in the crook of your neck and whispered repeatedly, "I'm so sorry." Niall let go of you and Harry was no longer standing near the two of you. He must have went inside. Niall kept his arms around your waist as he tried to speak.

"I'm so sorry I forgot baby...I've been so tired and I forgot what day it was...oh man I screwed up....please I'm so sorry. I thought you invited everyone to dinner to hang out...I can't believe I forgot..shit I didn't even buy you a present! You know what stay right here I'll go buy you something expensive and unforgettable...I just I- I love you I'm sorry I've never told you that earlier I wanted to make those three words special...ugh I've been such a terrible boyfriend."

He mumbled everything so quickly it was hard for you to understand everything that came out of his mouth. Niall let go of your waist and ran a hand through his hair.

"Niall? I'm sorry I shouted at you." You whispered. "Don't worry about it. I deserved it. I feel so stupid." He let out a nervous laugh. "Niall you are far from stupid. You're perfect...besides the part where you forgot our anniversary.." You tried to make a joke, but Niall didn't react with a smile. This time you wrapped your arms around his torso. "Niall I love you so much. More then I ever thought possible." You tell him. He smiled down at you. "I'm sorry do you forgive me...I'll go buy you the best present ever..what do you want our own dog? Two tickets to Paris or Ireland?" He asked and honestly you didn't know if he was joking or not. "I love you. I love you so much." Niall smiled as he kissed all over your face. You giggle and push him away. He looked offended so you pulled him closer by the collar of his white button up and kissed his soft, pink lips. You pulled away first, your foreheads barely touching.

"Niall?" You ask. He looks down at you with a grin. "Yes my beautiful princess?" You blushed at his words. "Our own dog seems like a good idea." You smiled. "Oh yes it does we can name it Potato." Niall laughed. "Oh my god Niall please not Potato!" You giggle. "Fine fine Niall junior it is." He winked. "Okay no I prefer Potato." You laugh and kiss Niall on the cheek.
-------
I thought this was cute. Plus all those directioners that have been here awhile should know why I decided Niall was going to name his dog Potato.... ;)

I hope you enjoyed this one because I enjoyed writing it.