61: He's a prince pt. 6

Yup, he's ignoring me, and it hurts more then I thought. It's been a couple days. A couple days of no Niall and a couple days of actual work. Rosa took off my wrapping yesterday, and my scar really does look like a lightening bolt.

"Can I please call you Harry Potter?" Summer laughs to me after lunch. She's a good person once you get to know her. She never stops giggling. "I said no." I grin. "Fine, I'll let you call me Hermione or Ron." She giggles. "Nah I'm good." I smile. "Sorry I'm just a fangirl." She mumbles. "Nah it's okay. You remind me of my sister." I say. "Oh. Is that good or bad?" She says looking at me worriedly. "It's good. She's great." I smile nodding. "Okay good. I'm going to go upstairs and change into comfy shoes." Summer tells me. "Okay see you." I wave.

I walk up to Emeralds room. "Good afternoon. Can I get you anything?" I smile. "No, I'm good." She pauses, "actually have you ever had a boyfriend?" She asks. "Yes I Uh have." I answer. "Okay." She nods. I know she wants to ask more. "Why do you ask?" I say. "I've never been with a boy before and I was just wondering are all guys terrible people? Because they all look at me like they are starving animals and I'm food." She rolls her eyes. I can't help but let a laugh come out. "Well you're a beautiful young lady and guys like that. But ya there's good guys out there. You just have to wait for the right one to come around. My only advice is learn to understand that you don't need a guy anyway. You can be strong and independent." I smile. Niall's face pops in my mind as I mention good guys. "Okay thank you. You're dismissed." She smiles. "Are you sure? I could braid your hair." I offer. "No it's okay. (Y/N)?" She says. "Ya?" I ask about to exit. "My brother. He's one of those good guys." She grins. "I know." I smile walking out.

I go to the kitchen. "Hey chef." I say. Travis smiles, "not you again." "I was wondering if you needed me to do anything?" I ask. He shakes his head, "no, I'm good thank you." "Okay." I nod. When I turn around I run into someone. Niall. "Sorry." He mumbles. "Me too." I say walking out. I grab a banana from the counter and decide to go see Rosa. "Hi." I tell her. She jumps surprised to see me. "Well hello." She smiles patting a seat in front of her office desk. "You not working?" She asks me. "Nope. I brought you a banana." I smile. She takes it. "Rosa I have the note-" I hear Niall say. Rosas eyes widen and I feel like I've missed something. "Thank you Niall." She says very quickly. He doesn't look at me as he walks to hand her over a folded paper. As he walks out the door he glances at me quickly. I must be dreaming because I see the sides of his mouth raise. "What's that about?" I ask. "Nothing." She shrugs. Weird. "Okay then." I say getting up. "See you later." She smiles.

I meet Darla in the hall she's basically skipping down to me with a huge smile. "What happened?" I smile. "Talked to Aaron." She smiles, "let's go sweep on the second floor." She smiles. I nod.

After cleaning the second floor Darla and I go back to our dorm for a few minutes before dinner. "Does my hair look okay?" She asks me. "Yes." I smile. She nods and we walk down the stairs together.

During dinner Darla eats her food and won't stop looking up at the guard Aaron. I don't look up at Niall. After dinner I go up to my room and lay down.

There's a knock on our door. Summer opens the door and I see Rosa standing with a small blue box. "I was told to give this to Miss (Y/N)." She says. "Thank you." Summer says closing the door and passing me the box. "It's definitely from Prince Niall." She smiles. I shake my head, but I think the same thing.

I open the box to see a little note with messy hand writing "meet me in the garden as soon as you can.." This has to be the little piece of paper he gave to Rosa. "I'll be right back." I say quickly walking out to the garden. I'm wearing my pj shorts and a tank top. I hope he won't mind.

Finally, I'm able to see the garden. It's very pretty and there's tons of flowers. I walk to a bench where I see Niall sitting in his pjs. "Hi." I say, my hands are shaking.

"Hi." He says, he doesn't look at me. I sit down beside him and he hands me a box. "I got you something." He says, he finally looks up. "Niall, you didn't-" I start. "Shhh, I wanted to." He gestures for me to open the box. I do.

Inside is a silver bead in the shape of an evergreen tree. The ribbon that the bead is attached to is evergreen green. "I-Niall-wow." I stutter. "I'll put it on?" He questions. I nod. He takes the bracelet and ties it to my wrist, his hand tickles me and I smile. Do I like him? Yes of course I do. He's kind, charming, funny, caring, family oriented and so thoughtful. Could we even make this work? If there's something between us can it work?

"Thank you." I say. "Do you want to walk?" He asks me. I nod, we walk shoulder to shoulder around the garden, little lights glow up as we walk. It's so magical and my heart feels light and happy. "I'm sorry about you know, telling you to leave me alone." I say.

His shoulder hits mine, "it's alright." He breaks a pink flower and looks at me. He doesn't say anything he just puts the flower between my ear and gives me a smile. He takes a deep breath and says, "Look I'm upset,not only because the girl I like told me to leave her alone but also because my parents expect a lot from me. They are upset that I didn't make a move on the princess. But I couldn't do that. Because I don't want her. My eyes can't seem to leave you and I know I haven't known you long but I want something with you weather that something lasts a year or forever I want something magical with you. I want you. I'm not proposing because I'm not Romeo and you're not Juliet but I want you to give me a chance, a chance to prove to you that I can give you anything, not only because I'm a prince. I will prove to you that I will do anything in my way to make you happy and keep you happy.  I want you to think of yourself so much more then just a maid. You're hard working, funny, and selfless. Please give me-us a chance." I'm- I don't even know what to say. Or even what to think. I can't think.

"I hope I'm not a fool for saying yes to all this." I smile at him after taking a breath. He smiles, "you've never been a fool." We both look at eachother for a while and I think about kissing him but before I can do that Niall grins and says, "hm, to partially end this night I thought I might-"

He flipping pushes me in the pool, I shriek. "Niall!!" I shout once I reach the surface, I swim over to the wall of the pool and hold on. I've never been a great swimmer. He smiles and jumps in too. When he reaches the surface he grins and runs his hands through his hair. He swims over to me. "What if I didn't know how to swim?" I laugh. "Oh, well I would have jumped in and saved you." He smiles. I really do like his smile. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me to him. My back rests against the pool wall.

Just kiss me already.

He leans in and closes his eyes. I do the same. He lips touch mine lightly. His kiss is sweet and gentle, it doesn't compare to any other kisses I've had. He runs a hand through my wet hair. He leans away from me but keeps his forehead rested on mine. "To us." I smile. "To us." He mumbles kissing me again.

Wow.
~~~~~~~~~~
This has been my favourite part to write! Hope you all enjoy it.

There's one more part left...

Also did anyone else see the trailer for the finale season of Teen wolf!?