12: He wants to cuddle but you are busy

"Baby get your ass over here and cuddle me!" Niall shouted from the couch.

You laughed at your boyfriend and rolled your eyes. You were sitting in the kitchen studying for a test you had in two days...you wanted to be prepared for it. "Baby I'm dying over here! Come cuddle with me." Niall continued to shout from the living room. "No Niall I'm busy studying." You shouted back with a laugh. "Pft studying who cares...come cuddle me pleasssee." He begged. "Niall shh." You told him. "Not until you come and cuddle!" He said. "Niallll I have to study." You laugh. "The test is in two days princess and you're super smart...come spend some alone time with me...I know you secretly want to!" He shouted, you could tell he was grinning. "Niall stop." You told him. "Fine I don't love you anymore." He mumbled from the couch. You rolled your eyes and continued to look over your notes. It was quiet for at least 3 minutes until you heard footsteps walking into the kitchen. You turned your head and was faced by Niall. His arms were crossed over his chest and his bottom lip was sticking out in a pout. You laughed at how innocent and adorable he looked.

"Princess please come and cuddle with me...just for a few minutes...I mean a few hours." He smiled un crossing his arms and grabbing your hand. You put down your pencil and followed him to the couch, there was no way you could say no to cuddling with Niall forever. "I lied when I said I didn't love you anymore." Niall giggled. He lied down on his on the couch first, you followed and lied down next to him. You both were face to face. He smiled and kissed your noise. "Thank you beautiful." He sighed, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer to his chest. "Are you better now?" You laugh at Niall who has his eyes closed with a smile appearing on his face.

He opens one eye slowly then the other with a smirk, "why of course I'm always better when you are beside me princess."
--------------
I hope you enjoyed this one :)
Thank you for reading!
(Look at how handsome he looks in that picture.) ;)