23: Your child hears the two of you fighting

"Can you just shut up!" Niall shouts at you. "You don't have to know everywhere I go!" He shouts even louder. You shiver. "Ni we are a family I was just worried." You whisper tears falling from your eyes. "I don't care that we are family. Sometimes I wish we weren't a family so I could do what ever I wanted!" Niall spat looking straight at you. You stare at him shocked, but you keep all your anger inside due to your child sleeping upstairs. "Niall be quiet Jacob is sleeping." You beg. "Leave!-" Niall begins but is cut off. "Daddy stop! You're making mommy cry!" Jacob shouts at Niall. He has his teddy bear in his tiny hands with tears in his eyes, Jacob runs  toward you and wraps his hand around your fingers, he smiles up at you. "It's okay Jacob." You smile for his sake. "No mommy it's not okay! Daddy's being mean!" Jacob says staring at Niall, but Niall's looking at you his eyes filled with tears and he suddenly looks really tired. You force yourself to look away. You hate seeing Niall like this. "You're right baby daddy's being very mean. But you know what daddy's sorry. Here Jacob come here I'll take you to bed." Niall says with a small smile. You look down at Jacob and he squeezes your fingers before walking up to Niall. Niall glances at you but slowly walks away down the hall with Jacob.

You sit down on the couch in the living room and let your tears fall. What would have happened if your son wouldn't have interrupted? "I love you baby." You hear Niall say to Jacob from down the hallway. You look down at your hands and don't look up when you feel a dip in the couch beside you. It's quiet for a while and you know if Niall doesn't speak you won't either. "Princess- please forgive me." Niall whispers his voice cracking. You know he's on the verge of crying, but you don't look up at him. "Please I'm so sorry. You don't deserve that from me, I should be so thankful I married you, I didn't mean anything I said, I swear princess I love you so much. I'm so sorry." Niall whispers probably not wanting to wake up Jacob again. You turn to look at him, but he's already looking at you. You scoot closer to him and place your hand on his knee. He places his hand over yours, squeezes, and gives you a worried smile. "Are you not happy?" You ask Niall sadly. Niall looks at you blankly and squeezes your hand tighter. "Why would you even ask that?" He sounds upset again. "You know I'm happy." Niall says moving his hand away from yours and wrapping his arms around you instead. You don't lean into him. "Do I actually make you regret getting married to me?" You ask tears slipping from your eyes. "No of course not (Y/N) I love you princess." Niall says wiping your tears. "Then- then why did you say that? Do I bother you too much?" You ask moving away from him. "Please don't say that. You don't bother me at all there isn't one day I doubt us. It was just the heat of the moment. I should have just shut up, because loosing the stupid argument means nothing to me as long as I don't loose you." Niall says pulling you toward him again. You smile slightly. "Can you please forget everything I said. I shouldn't have said anything, please (Y/N) I'm so sorry." Niall begs running a hand threw his hair. You lean toward him, And you can feel him loosen his muscles, you turn and give Niall a kiss on the cheek. "Your lucky I'm in love with you." You say. "Thank goodness." Niall exhales. "You forgive me?" Niall asks looking at you. "Yes Ni." You smile slightly. Niall starts to lean in but you push away from him. "But." You say. Niall looks at you worriedly. "But what?" Niall asks. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight." You say seriously. Niall nods happily. "Oh so we are sleeping on the couch?" Niall grins. You roll your eyes. "No just you." You say hiding your giggle. "Okay I guess that's fair. I'm sorry princess I love you. Forever and always." Niall whispers into your ear. Sending the good type of shivers down your spine.
----------
Geese that was long! But definitely fun to write!

Thank you for 2k reads!!!!!!

Niall Horan PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara