84: First interview together

Niall knew you loved to sing. He knew you'd love to say that you wrote a song everybody else knows the lyrics to.
   You've been working on a song for quite awhile especially all day, you'd locked yourself in yours and Niall's room to try and finish the song. After running through the lyrics a bunch of times you felt that it was finished.
"Hey, Ni!" You smiled over to him. He was sat at the kitchen table eating some mashed potatoes and salad.
"What's up, Princess?" He smiled back. He set his fork down and motioned for you to sit on his lap.

Which you did.

"I finished the song!" You grinned.
He widened his blue eyes and wrapped his arms around your waist, "that's fantastic. Sing it to me."
You smiled and began to sing some lyrics. Your favourite lyrics;
"If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you. Drive highways and byways to be there with you. Over and over the only truth everything comes back to you."
You let Niall read all the lyrics. He kissed your cheek, "I'm proud of you (Y/N)."
You smiled taking a cucumber from his plate.
"I think we should make this a duet? You and I?" He asked.
"For real?!"
"Yes of course." He smiled.

That's how your first single with Niall all started. At the moment you were sat next to Niall on The Late Late show with James Corden. You were hoping to do a little carpool karaoke but instead you all just talked about your new single and your life with Niall.
"Who cleans the house?" James asked.
You were nervous because of all the audiences smiling faces. Lucky for you all of Niall's fans liked you. They knew you loved him and that you were special to him.
"Me. Niall is a mess. He looses everything and I happen to find everything he looses." You laughed. Niall nodded in agreement causing the audience to laugh.
"Does (Y/N) have any weird sleeping habits?" James asked with a grin.
"Hmmmm."
You were scared for Niall's answer.
"Sometimes she talks in her sleep. She was mumbling about milk and skittles the last time. She also kicks in her sleep." He laughed.
You flicked him in the arm. The audience laughed again.
"How do you deal with her kicking?"
Niall smiled, "I deal with it because I love her.... And sometimes I go to the couch." You knew he was joking. Niall usually pokes you awake and mumbles a little, "hey love, quite down." Or "if you don't stop kicking me I'll kick you." You usually laugh and cuddle into him. You blushed hiding your face.
"Awwwwwwww." Said the crowd.
"How long have you two been together?" James was gazing at the two of you like a a little kid would gaze at their crush, leaning in, blinking a lot.
"Three years." You and Niall answered at the same time. You looked at each other and Niall grabbed your hand.
"Any proposing plans?" James asked nudging Niall.
Niall laughed squeezing your hand, "it's a surprise."
"Well I'm rooting for you two cuties. Will you two be having some new music coming out?" He added.
"We might." Niall answered. You grinned in a nod, it just so happened the two of you were working on another song together.
--------
Hi everyone! I feel like I haven't updated in awhile. My winter break is almost over and I just wanted to enjoy it before school starts again. Ugh. I also hope your christmas was great and I hope your 2017 is better then your 2016! ☺️💕

Niall Horan Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें