Surprise

Chapter 23

Chantelle

I woke up from my nap and remembered that Trey went to the studio. It was late, so he should be home by now. I rolled out of bed and turned off the tv. My stomach was still a little upset so i decided to get some gingerale to settle it .I put on my fuzzy slippers and walked down the stairs. I passed the living room and saw Trey sitting on the couch playing 2k. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind and kissed his cheek. 

Chantelle: "Why are you awake baby, it's late"

Tremaine: " I came back from the studio and couldnt sleep" I walked around the couch and sat down beside him and rested my head on his shoulder

Tremaine: " Why are you up?"

Chantelle:" Because my stomach is a little upset again, so i came to get some gingerale" He put down the remote controller and started rubbing my stomach.

Chantelle: " Thanks baby, im going to go the washroom and then head back to bed."

Tremaine: " Alright babe, feel better."

He kissed me and then continued playing his game. I walked upstairs and went to the washroom. I turned on the light and started using the washroom when i noticed a plastic bag from walmart sitting on the counter. I got up and washed my hand and went in the bag. I pulled out a pregnancy test. I went downstairs with the test in my hand.

Chantelle: " Whats this Trey?" He paused his game and turned around

Tremaine: " What does it look like?"

Chantelle: " Why would you get it? I told you i will check when im ready"

Tremaine: " I was coming back from the studio and passed by walmart and thought i would buy it for you. "

Chantelle: " Why are you rushing me?"

Tremaine: " Im not baby, I just thought i should buy it for when your ready. You dont have to take it now" He said moving my hair from my face and kissing my neck.

Chantelle: " Thank you." I looked up at him and hugged him. My arms could barely wrap around him because of how muscular he was. I started walking upstairs back to bed when Trey stopped me.

Tremaine: " Can you play 2k with me baby?"

Chantelle: " Trey, why now? Im tired " I said whining

Tremaine: " Please bae, i cant sleep." He said poking out his lips 

Chantelle: " Fine, just for one hour."

I walked over to the couch and Trey handed me a controller. He motioned for me to sit on his lap.  He showed me how to play the game and we started playing. Of course he won every time. 

Chantelle:" Trey, can you let me win atleast! I suck at this " I said frowning

Tremaine: " Thats why im teaching you baby"

He said breathing into my neck. He pulled by body closer to him and started kissing from my ear down to my neck. I tensed up my shoulders but he started kissing me to help me relax. I put my hands in his hair pushing his face deeper in my neck. He stared sucking on my neck and leaving his little signatures. I let out a slight moan and bit my bottom lip. He then gently lifted me off of him and laid me on the couch. He got in between my legs and started kissing my lips all the way down to my stomach. He lifted up my oversized shirt and was surprised that i wasnt wearing anything underneath. He then teased me by licking my inner thighs. I bit my bottom lip at him to let him now i was ready. He placed his mouth on me and started licking up and down. I threw my head back in pleasure and rubbed my hands through his hair. He started going faster. I came, and he kissed my stomach. He crawled ontop of me and i started unbuttoning his pants for him. Suddenly, his phone started to vibrate in his pocket.