Say Goodbye

*Idun Moon*

"Promise you be back with her? I want to meet her, mommy!" Anna smiled at me in her 5 year old voice. I nodded and smiled.

"Idun, are you ready?" Manny called for me. I nodded shakily. He smiled and me and I kissed Anna's forehead and went to Manny as we walked out if the castle and into the carriage. Many townspeople were outside waiting patiently for the arrival.

Today we would go get Elsaira. I am dress in the finest Queen clothes I have with my crown above my head. Manny is wearing his best King outfit with his crown. We are trying to look the most best presentable for out first meeting with our daughter. We want to have a good first impression on her.

Not seeing her in 8 years is a long time and I want her to see us and be impressed. We are taking two carriages. One will be the one where we sit, and the other will be where all her things will be.

Jack is already on the carriage, he is coming with us. That way she doesn't feel pressured.

I tell Chris, our coach for the carriage to take off. We are then flying through the air and I held Manny hand on tightly. I look down to see everyone in the town out of their houses and trying to get closer as we leave. I wave and they wave back.

I can't get the smile off of my face as I am shaken with excitement and nervousness at the same time. Manny is smiling at me and I can tell he is excited as well. Jack is smiling at us as he sits across from us in the other seat. We go through a portal and I see we are in the sky above the houses of Minnesota.

"Down there, by the white house near the forest." Jack said to Chris and Chris nodded. We headed down and landed softly outside a bit far but close enough of the calm sounding house right beside the forest. It was a big house but to me it seemed so little and yet I could fall in love with its simplicity just by one look. The forest beside it created a wonderful view.

The outside was silent except our breathing and the birds chirping with the squirrel sounds and the light breeze. The natural sounds made this house sit here naturally and much more beautifully.

I breathed in and out as I could feel and hear my own heart pounding fast. Manny looked at me and I led as he tried to calm me down. I could tell he was nervous as well. Jack seemed a little nervous but calm at the same time.

I remember when I used to ask him how the feel of having Bella close and being able to touch her felt like. He told me she had the most beautiful and delicate pale skin ever. I couldn't wait to see her.....in person. I breathed in and out again and sighed. I looked at Jack and nodded. Jack got off and helped us both out. Chris stood up and so did Chris's brother, Joe who was riding the other carriage.

They both got up and waited for our command.

I looked at Manny and nodded. In that moment I gathered all the courage I had to see her. Chris got up and knocked. Manny and me stood by the carriage because we didn't want to appear first, it would be best if they saw Jack first.

A couple of seconds felt like hours. My breathing became faster and my heart raced faster. I imagined that Bella would be the one to open, or maybe Edward, the most protective one over her.

Instead to my intense surprise I saw some blonde hair but I didn't see who it was. The person was tall but all I saw was the blonde hair so I didn't know who it was, it had to be either Rosalie, Carlisle, or Jasper.

"Hello, my name is Carlisle, how may I help you? Ah, Jack, hello." The manly voice said. So it was Carlisle who opened the door.

"Hello, Carlisle. You can probably guess why I am here." Jack said softly and Carlisle moved his head, I think he nodded.