Moving

*Edward Cullen*

It has been 5 weeks and 2 days since Alice said the construction workers would be done. They called in the morning saying the house was ready.

Today we will leave to Colorado and Carlisle will pay the $25,000 for the house. Carlisle also signed his quiting papers in the hospital here and will look for a new hospital over at Colorado.

Everyone is packing. Since my things are mostly books, I'm done packing. I'm helping Bella pack right now. Jack is gone for now and said he won't be back in 3 weeks to give us time to pack and move.

We are leaving all the couches, furniture, and mattresses etc. Since they are like new and the new owners will most likely not want them, Esme donated them all to Goodwill. My piano is the only thing we are bringing. Carlsile called in a moving truck to bring my piano to the new house in a few days.

"Where this go Eddie?" Bella asked me as she grabbed a pillow.

'That goes in the box with the other pillows, Bella." I responded pointing to the box. She nodded and put the pillow away.

We're pretty much done now we have to put Bella's jewelry away, well plastic jewelry. Although a few were real.

I grabbed the small box that had cushions so the things inside wouldn't break and placed the necklace Bella came with when we first had her, the tiara her mother had sent her, a golden bracelet Alice gave her, and the closed the box and sealed it with tape.

Then I grabbed another box and put all of her plastic jewelry in there. Once we finished I looked at Bella and she was looking outside the window. Something was bothering her.

"What's wrong Bella?" I ask walking towards her.

"I'll miss this place." She said sadly.

"Me too Bella, but you have to understand that we have to leave." I said softly.

"But why?" She asked looking at me in the eyes. Should I tell her?

"Because daddy is going to work at a new hospital and it's far away, so to not leave him, we're coming too." I explained which it was true but a bit of a lie.

"OK." She said and walked downstairs. I sighed and picked up 2 boxes and walked downstairs. I put them in the living room floor.

"Are you almost finished?" Carlisle asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I just need to bring the boxes down." I say. Then I walked back upstairs and brought the rest.

"I'm done!" Alice cheered bringing 2 big boxes down while Jasper carried 2 medium sized boxes and 2 little ones on top. They set them down.

"That's all you have?" Carlisle asked.

"Oh no, this is all our things, we still need our clothes." She said going back upstairs with Jasper. I chuckled.

Alice came down and they each had 2 big boxes. After they set them down they looked at Carlisle.

"Okay now we're done." She said.

"Good." He said then Rosalie came down with 2 medium sized boxes and Emmett with 3 big ones.

After Rose set her boxes down she went back upstairs to get the last one.

"We're done." Emmett said putting his boxes down. Bella just stood there looking at how everyone brought their boxes down.

"Are you guys done Carlisle?" Rosalie asked after bringing all of her boxes downstairs.