lil bit of Jealousy.

*Edward Cullen*

"Snowflake, you wanna see something cool?" He asked her excited. Bella nodded. Alice just brought Bella back from changing her into the 'perfect outfit' and she looks beautiful, I have to admit it.

The tiara Bella's mother gave her is filled with real diamonds and has a blue saphire in the middle, Bella is wearing a pale blue dress with a white bow around the waist.

Jack grabbed his staff and made it snow in the living room. Bella was laughing and enjoying the moment. I had to admit I was a little jealous that Bella loved him so much but I can't help it.

He's like her real brother and she loves him but I know she loves me too. She was always attached to me when she was a baby and still is. It's just that lately she thinks more about Jack and she's constantly mentioning him. I pushed that thought out of my head and looked at how much Bella smiled.

"Jack is it possible for her to get her powers now?" I ask him while Bella is trying to make a snowman. Jack left Bella playing and looked at me.

"It's possible. I mean she's powerful so maybe she'll get her powers more sooner. It usually takes them until the age of 5 to get their powers." Jack explained to me. I nodded and looked at Bella.

"Do you think she will...hate us when she knows what we are?" I ask him. He stands up and sits next to me on the couch, Bella paid no attention to us, she was too busy with the snow.

"Edward, why are you so scared of that?" He asks.

"Well, sometimes I wonder on how she will react when she finds out who we are. What if she takes it badly and never wants to see us again?" I said quietly. Jack shakes his head.

"Bella knows who I am, she knows she is different and she's happy." He said smiling.

"You told her?" I ask him confused.

"She's not dumb. She might be a baby but she's pretty smart. She knew you couldn't see me and she knew I was a different creature yet she likes having me around." Jack explains looking at Bella.

"Thanks Jack. For the...talk." I say to him and he nods. I stand up and walk to my piano and start playing. I play Bella's lullaby and she looks at me smiling.

She swings her head a little to the rhythm but doesn't stop playing with the snow.

Once I finish she clapped. I look at her in awe.

"Thank you Isabella." I say to her she pouts a little, she hates being called Isabella, she prefers Bella.

"Sorry...Bella." I say chuckling.

"Much bettwer." She said with that adorable baby talk she has while smiling. Jack laughed.

"Jack dear, are you hungry?" Esme asked Jack coming into the living room.

"Oh, no thank you Mrs. Cullen. The King and Queen gave me something to eat before I came." Jack said politely

"Me have appetite." Bella said raising a hand in the air.

"Alright, come on sugar." Esme said and picked up Bella and took her to the dinning room. Also known as the kitchen.

"Jack, I have a few questions." I said to him. He stood in front of me signaling me to say them.

"What do Princesses do?" I ask him.

"That's kind of up to them. Some Princesses learn music, others learn to fight marshal arts. It really depends on them. Elsaira or Bella, will be taught how to act like a princess once she gets back home. Then she shall choose what she will do from there." Jack said honestly.

"Well, what is the most common things princesses do?" I asked.

"The most common things princesses will do is literature. Reading poems, exploring their history...etc. Mainly earth benders will do marshal arts. Like I said it's really up to them." Jack shrugged. We walked into the dinning room where Bella was eating some mash potatoes.

"Is it good?" Jack asked her while sitting directly in front of her. She nodded taking another bite.

After she finished eating, she ran to the piano we watched as she messed with the keys. She plays random noises with it although they weren't that good.

She gigled and played a little softer. It sounded not so loud as before. She smiled as she played. When she stopped everyone came into the room and sat down.

"Bella could here and sit down with us? We need to speak to you darling." Esme said sweetly. Bella came and sat down on a couch next to me and Jack.

"Bella, we want you to choose who your parents will be. Whether it will be Alice and Jasper, Esme and Carlisle, Edward as you father, or me and Emmett. Who do you choose?" Rosalie explained and asked Bella. Bella looked at each and everyone of us. Her eyes stopped at me.

"Don't look at me Snowflake, I don't count." I say raising my hands in the air.

"Mommy and daddy." She said and walked to Esme and Carlisle. Rosalie frowned a little but smiled.

She was sad Bella didn't pick her but happy that Bella at least chose Esme and Carlisle. We all knew Esme and Carlisle were great parents.

"Oh darling." Esme said picking her up and Carlisle smiled.

"That's nice." I muttered smiling.

"When are we going to tell her about her real self?" Jack asked under his breath but he knew we could hear him.

"Maybe later Jack, we think in a year or two. When she can understand." Carlisle says to him but Bella like always is confused on what we are talking about. We try to hide it for her so she doesn't get scared.

"Alright, it's your decision." Jack said raising his hands. Bella suddenly yawned.

"I think it's been quite a day for Bella. I'll put her to bed." Alice said and took Bella with her. Bella hasn't taken nor her crown or the dress off.

"Where did you usually sleep Jack?" Esme asked him.

"On the floor next to Bella in her room." Jack shrugs.

"Oh dear, why don't you sleep on the couch. It's more comfortable." Esme suggested as everybody was leaving to their rooms.

In a second Esme handed him a warm blanket. He layed down and fell asleep.