Jack and the Rumors

*Jack Frost*

Bella is sleeping and I wanna play with her but it's like the Cullen's never leave her alone! Her eyes flutter open and she gets out of bed, she looks at me in the eyes.

"Goodmorning Princess." I say to her then bow down at her. She giggles.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask her and she nods clapping.

"How's the mark?" I ask her and she lifts up her shirt and we could see her birth mark.

Since she's winter like me, her birth mark is in her hip and it will start to absorb energy from winter. That's why she cries, all the energy goes to the snowflake. I don't have a birth mark, only powerful Spirits do. I am powerful but I meant somebody like Manny.

Manny has a silver moon somewhere on his back.

"Does it hurt?" I ask her and she shakes her head. We had a talk on why it hurts a month ago. I explained to her that the birth mark would hurt every time she sees that it's cold outside.

"Well, did you like your birthday yesterday?" I asked her and nodded and smiled.

"Good. I'm sorry I couldn't get you a present but I just couldn't give it to you. The rest might see it and they wouldn't like it much.

She came and hugged me as if saying 'it's alright, as long as your here'.

"Well, get ready. I'll be downstairs alright?" I said to her and she nodded. I walked downstairs and as I walked straight through the door she talked.

"Eddie?" She asked and Edward flashed upstairs.

"Yes Bella?" He asked her. I walked downstairs and didn't hear what else he asked her.

I sat down on the edge of the couch and waited. The Cullen's were all here except for Edward who was with Bella right now and Carlisle who is at the hospital working.

"Mom?" Alice asked Esme. Esme looked at Alice telling her to continue.

"This time we aren't attending school? How come?" Alice asked her. The Cullen's attend school?

"Well Alice, here in Chicago it can get sunny, remember we usually come out during winter only." Esme reminded her. Alice nodded in undrstandment.

"Then when do you think we will move to be able to attend school?" Rosalie asked coming from the kitchen with food. She had toast, milk, and oatmeal.

"I'm not sure. Maybe in a year or two, people might get suspicious on why we don't age by that time." Esme explained taking the food from Rosalie's hands and placing it on the table.

"Well where would we go if the humans found out we weren't normal?" Emmett asked taking his eyes off of the TV.

"I'm not sure yet. It all depends where the rumors go to, if the rumors go to London then we know not to go there, for that matter." Esme explained sitting back down.

"People sometimes are wondering why doctor Cullen, every time he uses his hands for a check up, has his hands cold. That's already a mystery to humans." Edward said coming downstairs with Bella.

He set her down and she half ran half waddled to the table and Rosalie started feeding her.

"Well, have there been any other mystery's to the...people?" Esme said glancing at Bella in the end.

"They are wondering why we have a child with us. They think we adopted her while others think she's your biological daughter. They see a few similarities between Bella and you." Edward explained to her while sitting in the other couch across from this one.