Her Parents

*Isabella Moon*

I was taking a bath while Rose was helping me. I was still thinking about what we talked about earlier. Me being a princess. It felt so weird to even think about it. I grew up with them giving me everything and having enough money all the time, but I didn't know how to be a princess.

"Rose, did you know....that I was a princess?" I asked her and she sighed and nodded.

"Yes, little one. I knew that. We weren't allowed to tell you about it until you were old enough." Rose said softly, I sighed and nodded.

"Rose, I don't know how a princess acts or does. Do you?" I asked her and she smiled.

"No. I have never been close to a princess before you. Although I am more than sure Alice can help you as well as I can." Rose said as she took me out and wrapped me in a towel.

"Thank you." I said softly. It felt really weird imagining of myself with a big dress, a crown, in a castle ordering others around. It didn't seem to fit me. Though I wouldn't want to disappoint the people that live in the castle.

I have never been one to order others.  I have never been one to take orders from people I don't know either. I'm not sure how everything works. But I am willing to learn, for the people in the town.

*Edward Cullen*

*One month later*

Pitch Black has gone through Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and is now in West Virginia. Who knew he would move fast. He's moving faster by the minute. He only last in a state no more than a 5 days. He's been in West Virginia for 3 days now, we're more than sure he is moving again soon.

He's only 3-4 states away from us. That's not good.

It is June right now. Esme doesn't think Bella will go to human school with all this happening. Bella still continues her studies here at home.

Though we have all been fairly down and trying to give Bella everything she pleases. More than usual. It is June. Bella will leave when she turns 8 in September. Just a few more months. I knew this moment would come, but I didn't think it would be so soon. With Pitch Black moving faster and faster, I'm not sure if when Bella leaves, he'll know it was her this whole time. An infant normal human girl who was actually the eldest Princess of another world. Bella is actually ready to be told about her parents return. Jack approved it. I'm guessing the King and Queen did as well. It was time to tell her that her parents will come, so she can be prepared and ready for her departure.

I knew my life would never be the same with Bella leaving. None of us would be the same without her. Isabella brought color and life into our lives. If that's how you can call the position we are in. A life. My world would be different without Bella by my side. I knew that. I also knew the great hurt Bella would feel when she realizes she might never see us again. Which was an 80% of happening.

I was in my room. Looking out the window, helplessly into the night sky. Grieving of the soon loss I will have of the best gift in my life. Isabella.

People have asked what Bella was to us of course. We only said she was Carlisle's niece we were taking care of for a while. I knew it pained him to say that. He as well as everyone, didn't want her to go. If only she could stay forever with us. But the only way to make her stay forever is one thing...... And I would never ruin her life like that. My thoughts were interrupted suddenly.

*Vision*

It was a plane, me and Bella hurriedly ran to the airport as we knew a danger was coming. Bella was scared and at the same time, there was a hint of happiness in her eyes. We took a plane and I didn't even bother to look at where the tickets took us.