Back To Minnesota

*Edward Cullen*

We have been in Oslo for 3 days now and we had a call from my mother yesterday, that Jack says, Pitch left, but they aren't sure if it still safe. Bella's October 30th birthday is in 4 days and her December 5th is in a few months, though on the day that it is Oct. 30th, it will be December 5th in her world. We are a few months apart in time. I made sure to spend every precious minute with her. Though I couldn't help but want to take her back to Minnesota for my parents and the family to see her as well.

I haven't hunted ever since I left Minnesota because I don't want to leave Bella alone in the hotel and I cannot take her with me either. I will just have to wait until I get back home, which I really hope is soon because my eyes are now a very dark butterscotch and have black rims around them.

Bella has noticed already but she didn't say anything. I know she noticed because she keeps staring at my eyes a lot. Usually she shies away and now she looks at my eyes thinkative.

We are waiting for a call from the family to see if we are able to go back or not. Wouldn't be a problem becuase I have enough money for the expensive tickets and everything.

"I'm back." Bella said as she came from the bathroom and took a seat on the arm chair while turning on the tv.

"What's wrong, Eddie?" Bella asked and I sighed. I shook my head and looked at her.

"Nothing, my little girl. I'm just missing the family." I said and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Me too. I miss mommy, and daddy, and Rose, and Em, and Jazzy, and Ali." Bell said and sighed while turning towards the window looking out.

"Yes, I miss them all too. Though we must be patient. We have to be patient and wait for mom's call as to when we can go back home." I said and she looked at me confused.

"Why do we have to wait until she calls? Why can't we just go?" Bella asked and I shook my head.

"She isn't home. Neither is the family, once they get home, we can go." I lied trying not to give her anything. Bella bought it and continued to watch her TV.

"I wish you could play me the piano once again. I miss it." Bella said suddenly out of no where. I turned to her and an idea popped in my head.

"Maybe we can find a piano here in Olso." I said and she looked at me.

"You're going to buy a piano?" She asked and I shook my head.

"More like find it and play it. Not buy it." I said and she smiled and nodded.

Bella got up and put on her wool boots and her thick sweater. I put on my jacket and grabbed the keys. I have memorized quickly most of Oslo with the help of the map, so I knew where I was going.

We got out and I locked the door. We got in the car and I started to drive to a library close by. I was sure they had a piano because Bella and I checked out the library on our third day here.

When we reached the library, we walked inside and walked to the old woman that checked out books.

"Excuse me?" I asked and she looked at me and when she saw me, her eyes widened.

"Y-yes?" She asked.

"You have a piano here, right? Do you think I can play it?" I asked and she gulped while thinking about it. I knew she would say 'no' because it was clear. I looked at her right in the eyes and put on a 'pretty please?' Kind of face. Her heart raced and she sheid a little.

"Umm...well....alright. Do you k-know how to play well? I c-can't let you play for nothing." She said and Bella looked at her.

"My brother is the best. I can surely say he plays very well. Let him and you will see." Bella said and the woman sighed looking at me.