Denali's

*Rosalie Hale*

We stopped in front of the house and I quickly set Bella in the back seat.

"What's wong Rose?" Bella asked as she sat in the backseat confused. I shushed her softly and she nodded. Alice got out of her and Jasper's car and walked to Edward's.

Alice opened the back door and took out of the blue box that was small yet medium sized. Then walked towards our car. Alice opened the backseat door and got in.

"I came prepared." She said and changed Bella quickly but gently at vampire speed into something more winter like before she got out of the car.

"Stay here, Edward will come get you." She told Bella as Edward turned off his car and walked towards us. Alice got out and walked to the front where the Denali's were, outside in a straight line across facing us.

*Edward Cullen*

Alice walked towards the Denali's. Careful once you come with Bella, Edward. She said in her mind as she half skipped to the Denali's. They all hugged her. Carlisle, Esme, and Jasper all turned off their cars and walked out with Alice.

"Go. Tell me when I can bring Bella." I said to my brother and sister. Emmett turned off the car and they both walked out towards the Denali's. I turned to Bella.

"What if they don't like me? What if they hate me? Especially Tanya." Bella said in her child-like voice. I smiled at her warmly.

"They'll like you, I'm sure. They have just never met someone so special like you." I said softly to her and she nodded. I placed her hoodie on her and looked to my family. The Denali's looked confused but smiled.

"Well, where is the new addition, Isabella?" Kate asked. My family stood in a straight line to hide me and Bella for when we walked to them.

"We just want you to be open minded. Remember she isn't what you think. Don't underestimate her." Esme said motherly and they all nodded.

Now Edward. Bring her out but keep her behind you. Carlisle said in his mind and I opened the car door and got out.

"Watch your step, Isabella." I said softly and Bella sighed since I call her 'Isabella'. She got out and I placed her behind me as we walked towards my family, I was holding her hand from behind. They were all confused because they heard her breaths, heart beat, yet they couldn't smell her scent much. Bella didn't dare to say a word.

Once I stood behind but within a distance, my family made passage for me to walk with Bella. As I walked through slowly with my dearest Princess, the Denali's stared in horror.

"What have you done?" Irina asked through her teeth as she stared at my Bella.

"She's a danger." Carmen said quietly but a but harsh.

"Oh my." Eleazar said quietly but a bit shocked.

"She isn't what you think." I said but Kate interrupted me.

"The Volturi will come for us all." Kate said standing in disgust while looking at Bella. Bella hid behind me.

"We have to kill her!" Tanya said ready to lounge at Bella. That was enough to turn me into Bella's protector. Something sparked in me to keep her safe from Tanya. My family stood in attack mode.