Important News

*Emmett Cullen*

I can't believe that mom is making us do community service. I was sitting on the couch watching Bella learning how to play chess. Today is Wednesday and I already got home, this time we came less dirty but still disgusting.

Bella is trying to learn how to play chess because she wants to play Edward. Interesting enough, she said because Edward can read everyone's mind, apart from her's. That means he won't be able to guess her moves, so if she learns to play chess well, she can most likely win, and if she wins, I can tease Edward about for weeks! Maybe even the next decade!

"Look, when the other person moves like this, you have these ways to go, so you can have a much better chance at winning." Jasper said to Bella.

"Does the Queen get to move?" Bella asked Jazz.

"Yes, she can. Not often though." Jasper said to her softly.

"Why not?" Bella asked curiously.

"Because the Queen just doesn't move as much. It is usually the King that moves more than her." Jasper explained.

"But the Queen can make decisions herself. She is free to move as much as she likes, no one is holding her down." Bella said to Jasper and he chuckled. She knew her options as future Queen already and no one has even told her about it yet. She has two options, Let people control you and hold you down, or be free, stand up and make any decisions for yourself.

"Yes. You might be right. Look, this little one, you can also move it this way." Jasper said and kept going on about how to play chess.

After 30 minutes of Jasper teaching her, it was time for her piano lessons.
At the end of the day, Bella went to sleep. In the morning she woke up, had breakfast, "school", and after school, she had Jasper teach her Chess, after chess, she had piano lessons, again. It was usually the same routine for Bella. School was getting leveled up as I called it. Bella was Now 6, and that meant she was starting "1st grade", she was learning more. Esme was now teaching her different things. Chess is something she was barely learning a week ago, and still at her age, she had not learned to play a full game yet, but she was learning more.

Although I've noticed that music is something more easier for her. As if she was ready to play an instrument, ready to listen to music. It was interesting. Piano was something much easier for her. Today is a Saturday, and I am also finally done with the whole Community Service thing!

Esme is cooking dinner which of course smells disgusting for all of us but, its human food and Bella likes it so we can't really say much. She's making italian pasta.

Rosalie brought down little Bells and she walked to the kitchen and sat down with Bella on her lap. Edward right now was out for a hunt with Jasper and Alice. After eating, Bella grabbed her coloring book and sat down on the floor laying on her stomach with her coloring book and started to color. I turned on the TV to see if there was anything good but just boring channels. That was until I found the news.

There was a reporter saying how someone was terrorizing the streets at night.

"Wait, turn it up." Rosalie said as she joined me with Esme. Carlisle was at the hospital.

"There have been many parents complaining about how their children are terrorized by nightmares. Many people say that as they walk at night around the streets, they get the feeling someone is watching or that someone is trying to do something. Many of the citizens are even frightened by this and now even many adults won't go outside once it gets dark. The parents are trying to calm down their children, some have even tried phycologists for their children about their horrible nightmares. This is Kathrine Spine, reporting from New York City." The reporter said and the news guy started to ramble about something else.