Singing

*Jack Frost*

We looked at Vivianna and stayed quiet. Manny frowned because he wasn't as close to Anna as he was with Elsa and he really hated that they didn't know each other.

"Um...someone you will meet later. But that's years away, so why don't you keep playing with you dolls." Idun said and Anna nodded and crawled back to her dolls. Idun sighed.

"When?" I asked and they knew what I meant.

"Later, before Bella comes back. Around a year before she turns 8." Idun said serious but quietly. I nodded.

"So, I see she's had her transformations." Manny said as he lead me to his study. A maid came in and started to play with Anna. Idun came with us.

"Please watch her until we come back Emily." Idun said and the maid nodded to her. We walked right behind them as we entered Manny's study.

*Idun Moon*

Once we entered I closed the door behind me and we all sat down on the couch.

"Were the transformations hard for Elsaira and the Cullen's?" I asked Jack.
"Well, like a normal transformation, Elsaira doesn't remember anything, the Cullen's did have a few problems with Elsaira's mood swings and her behavior but they managed everything." Jack said calmly, we nodded.

"Vivianna has no idea about Elsaira, but should Elsaira know about Vivianna?" Jack asked us. I shifted in my seat a little.

"Um Jack, I believe it's best if they don't know about each other. Jack, the Cullen's cannot tell Elsa about Anna...atleast not yet." Manny said serious and Jack nodded.

"Is it for saftey?" Jack asked.

"Well, in a way, yes. If Elsa were to find out about Vivianna, imagine how she will react. Elsa would want to meet Vivianna and it would not be possible. If not, she would hate us for leaving her or for hiding her own sister from her. No, no! Too many problems!" I exclaimed and Manny placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I understand. It just seems a little... Cruel... To leave Elsaira without an explanation about this." Jack said frowning a little.

"I know Jack, but it just has to be this way." Manny said sadly.

"Well, Bella does want to know where she came from so.....yeah." Jack said and then got up.

"I have to go but I'll be back later in the day." Jack said getting up. We got up as well.

"Alright Jack, thank you for stopping by." I said kindly and he nodded while smiling a little.

"My pleasure, I'll see you later." Jack said and then walked out. I closed the doors and I faced Manny.

"In a way he is right. Vivianna and Elsaira need to know each other." I said and rubbed my arms even though I was wearing a sleeved dress.

"Idun, you know the consequences." Manny said serious. I nodded sadly.

"Well I better be going, I have a meeting with Queen Jayne." I said and walked to the door.

"Of course. Are you taking Vivianna with you?" Manny asked me.

"Yes, Vivianna will go with me. Queen Jayne and I will just go eat or something." I said and he nodded.

I walked out and went back to the living room. As I walked you could hear my heels everytine they made contact with the ground.

Emily was kneeling on the floor playing with Anna.

"Emily, I have to leave for a meeting in an hour and a half, may you please get Vivianna ready?" I asked her politely.