As If Planned Perfectly

*Edward Cullen*

3 weeks. It has been 3 weeks and Pitch has moved again. He's gone from Virginia, to North Carolina, South Carolina, and is currently in Florida. He's been moving and that not good. Yet again what did I expect? For him to stop moving and stay in the same state until Bella leaves and then he can continue? Yeah, like that's going to happen.

Bella has been surprisingly calm about her parent's return. Every time we try to bring it up, she changes the subject. That or she practices in her room walking around with dresses and her hair up with her diamond tiara on. She doesn't pay much attention to the subject outside of her room.

I've in a way been glad for that because I don't want a constant reminder every 5 minutes.

Jack has told us that, the King and Queen have already told their daughter about Elsa. The younger Princess wasn't too fond of the idea at first, but as the King and Queen told them more and more about her, her heart warmed as days passed. The younger Princess is excited to meet Bella and they have already prepared a room for her. Bella will be received with a parade and such for her arrival to the Spirit World.

It seems that everyone knew Bella wasn't in the Spirit World, but hiding somewhere else. Though there is no doubt they didn't tell everyone where she was at. They wouldn't risk it.

Everything has been calm, at least here in Minnesota. I am here in my father's study which is also half library, with the lights off. I was reading a book when I heard the door open. The aroma of lilac, and freesia immediately hit my nose and I knew it was Bella. She entered and smiled at me.

"Hey." She said half whispered and I smiled.

"Hello." I said and sat down on the couch. Bella followed me and sat down next to me.

"Have you ever had something that scares you, and you know it's going to be hard to get through?" I asked her and she looked at me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah. But you know what I have to get over them?" Bella asked softly and closed her eyes.

"What?" I asked her softly and she smiled.

"I have you." Bella said and I smiled. I put my book down and pulled her closer.

"You, are one of the best gifts of my life, Bella." I said and she nodded. We stayed like that for a while and then I decided to read to her a book I thought she would like.

Later that night, Bella quickly fell asleep being exhausted. I sat on the bed next to her and watched her sleep. She had always mumbled things in her sleep, but they were never understandable. Even if I never understood her, I like listening, because the tone in which she would mumble, gave a little tiny hint on her mood inside of her dreams.

*Back to where Anna found out about Elsa*

*Manny Moon*

"It's time." I said to Idun and she nodded. I looked at a maid.

"Call Princess Vivianna." I said and she nodded and left. Iduna and I sat on the couch in my study. Idun and I were nervous of how this would turn out. We took a deep breath when Anna entered.

"You wanted to see me mommy and daddy?" Anna asked in her 5 year old tiny sweet voice.

"Sweetie, we wanted to talk to you, about something very important." Idun said to her and indicated Anna to take a seat.

"You may leave." I said to the maid and she nodded. The maid left closing the door behind her, leaving us there alone.

"What about?" Anna asked confused.