Getting There

*Isabella Moon*

I loved the sound of the music Eddie always puts on. It's so....relaxing, it calms me down. I really love music, I can't go a day without hearing music. It's just a time where it's only me, and Eddie, depending if he's there with me.

I miss Jack. He's funny and everything, he makes me laugh. I raised up my dress and looked at the small snowflake beside my tummy. Jack says its a birthmark, he says I was born with it. Jack says that it's there because I was born during a very cold night.

I was humming a randomn tune when the car stopped again.

"Bella, we're taking another small break for 10 minutes." Eddie said and got our then got me out of the car. When we were out I noticed there were small tables at this park and mommy came towards me with a sandwich wrapped in a napkin.

We all sat down and I ate my sandwich with some juice. They all just randomly started to talk about how long it will take more to get there.

"So right now we're in Houston British Columbia. We will make another pit stop in another 8 hours or so." Daddy said to everyone and they nodded. When I was finished eating they threw the trash away.

"Do you want to keep riding with Edward or would you like to go with your other brothers and sisters, Bella?" Mommy asked, I thought about it.

"I'd go with Emmie and Rosie." I said and mommy smiled and nodded. They took my car seat and placed it inside Emmie and Rosie's car, once I was in, the car started to move.

"Bella? Would you like to ride up here?" Rosalie asked me and I nodded. Rose stretched towards me and took the seatbelt off of me. I then jumped off and hoped to her lap. It kina hurt but I didn't say anything, I just winced a bit.

I looked off to the road and saw how the places disappeared and new ones reappeared. I looked at Rose's face and noticed something off. Something I had never noticed before. Her looks, it almost looked as if we weren't sisters at all.

I looked at my arm and looked at Rose's, she had a much whiter skin than me but I was pretty white so it wasn't much off.

Then her eyes, they were some sort of color.....what's it called? Gen? No. Red? No. Gold? Yes! They were some sort of Gold but a dark gold, as if it was losing the gold and turning a different color. I knew my eyes were brown, Jack had said that before to me. But gold and brown eyes are very different, but why?

Her lips were a perfect shape of natural pink. Every part of her was very pretty. Her skin felt.....different. It was cold but not too much. I could handle it, but I had noticed that if someone like Jada touched my family or me....they would shiver. Why? Then there was my hair....it was brown like my eyes and Rose's was a pretty gold like her eyes.

I noticed my hair matched my eyes and Rose's did too but some of us didn't. Daddy, Rose, Jazzy and me all had our hair matching our eyes. Eddie had gold eyes but his hair was a different color. Emmie had gold eyes and black hair, as well as Alice. Mommy had gold eyes and very pretty brown hair like mine but different.

Why would my big sister have gold eyes like everyone else except me? Why was I different? I didn't understand. I didn't notice we were still on the car, it was still moving very fast. I wonder how the Denali's look like, they sound nice and all but they way Eddie and Rosie fighted last time, it didn't sound like they were nice.

I looked down and played with my fingers, I started to try and hum a song that Eddie made me. I couldn't get most notes right but at least I'm trying.

*Esme Cullen*

Carlisle and I are in the car. It was getting boring to be in here and not have anything to do but to wait, but it was worth it. Our dearest Bella would meet the Denali's. Our cousins.