Snow, Ice, and Raven Darkness

*Carlisle Cullen*

We had said our good bye's to everyone and had packed our things to move. We are about to arrive here in Minnesota, just another hour. Esme, Alice, and Rosalie had already designed the rooms and had people place the furniture. All we had to do now, is move in, and put our things away.

Bella has been a bit disappointed in leaving the Wenstone's behind. Edward and Bella will leave once Pitch Black is nearer to Minnesota.

An hour later, we arrived to our house. It was in the forest and there was a pathway where the cars could go through to get to the house. The house was similar to our house in Colorado. Which I sold because it wouldn't be needed anymore. And because if I didn't, people would start to think I own 2 houses.

It took us a day to unpack and we settled in.

"Bella? Are you hungry?" I heard Esme ask her. Bella shook her head.

"Bella, my dear. You haven't eaten. You have to eat something, my dear." Esme pleaded and Bella looked at her.

"Okay, mommy." She whispered and Esme took her to the kitchen.

"She's still upset about leaving Colorado." Jasper said as he sat next to Alice.

"How can she not? In the whole time she's been with us, she's spent most of her life living in Colorado. Not to mention she had Noah and Katrina as her only friends." Emmett said leaning on the wall.

When Bella was finished eating, I pulled a meeting. Everyone rounded up in the dining table.

"I wanted to talk to you all, because we need to get out story straight." I said and they nodded.

"Bella, here people don't know that we're vampires. So we have to stay hidden, okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Here in the house, you may call me and Esme, mom and dad. But out there in the town or anywhere else besides this house, call us aunt and uncle, alright?" I asked her and she nodded. Bella was smart for her age so I knew she understood.

"Here, Esme and I will be married like always. Edward and Alice will be twins, Emmett will be their older brother, you guys are Esme's niece nephews." I said to them and they nodded.

"Our last name will be Mason." Alice said and I nodded in approval.

"Rose and Jasper, will be my younger brother and sister, this time, not twins. Our last names will be Hale." I said and they nodded.

"Here, Bella, instead of calling Edward, Alice, Emmett, Rosalie and Jasper, your brothers and sisters, Rosalie and Jasper will be your uncle and aunt, Edward, Emmett, and Alice will just be your mom's niece and nephew. Call them just by their name." I said to Bella and she nodded understanding.

"What about me, daddy?" Bella asked and I looked at her.

"Bella, you will be my niece that we are taking care of for a while." I said and it pained me to say that. Esme frowned a bit.

"Why can't I be your daughter again? You are basically my mom and dad." Bella said confused.

"Bella, we'll explain that, later." Esme said before Bella asked more questions and she nodded sadly.

"I'll go and see for a job in the hospital." I said, grabbed my car keys, and headed put to my car. When I got to the hospital, the receptionist looked at me and her eyes widened. By now I was already used to this.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for a job here." I said and she nodded pointing at a door. It must be the office. I walked to it and knocked. They let me enter and there was a man here who looked to be in his 40's.