Every month is the same

I would use Jasper Hale as people usually know him as but if you read carefully then you know his real name is Jasper Witlock. It shows it in the third book/movie.

*Jasper Witlock*

It has been 1 year since Bella was brought to us, Bella's birthday is in a few days. I have some concerns towards her though, ever since she was 2 months old Bella has felt happy and joyful, but at some point she becomes sad and depressed.

Bella hasn't said her first words and everyone is excited to hear them. Alice is keeping it a secret from everyone especially Edward. She doesn't want Edward's mind reading to affect the surprise. We ask her when and all she says is "Soon."

Emmett has also been trying to get Bella to say "Eddie" since it annoys Edward whenever someone -Emmett- calls him that. Sometimes Emmett will go and try to get her to say "Em" for Emmett. Alice only laughs at him.

Right now everybody is in the living room and Bella is feeling very happy, excited, and joyful. Although I have a feeling she will be depressed in a few days. Every month is the same with her feelings.

"Alice what are we doing for Bella's birthday?" Emmett asked in vampire speed so Bella wouldn't hear. Carlisle says that at her age she will be able to understand us.

"I'm not sure yet. I'm still thinking." Alice said in vampire speed then sighed.

"Well you better think quick because her birthday is in 2 days." Emmett stated at vampire speed.

"I know that!" Alice snapped a little frustrated at vampire speed.

"Alice, calm down darling." Esme soothed at human speed.

Alice sighed and turned to look at Esme.

"I know mom I'm sorry, it's just that I can't think of anything yet." Alice said rubbing her temples.

"That's a first." Edward stated quietly. Alice growled a little. Edward went quiet staring off into space for a few seconds.

"I know Alice, it's alright." Edward suddenly said out of nowhere, then I remembered he was answering to her mind.

"Alice, maybe you just need to hunt. Come on I'll take you, we can even take anyone with us if it makes you feel better." Edward said to her.

"Yeah, I'll go. Can it please just be you and me though? I really need to concentrate." Alice sighed while getting up.

"Sure. We'll be back in a few hours." Edward said then they swiftly walked out the door.

You would ask me 'aren't you jelouse your wife is with Edward?' But I say 'not really' because Edward and Alice have a brotherly sisterly bond and it doesn't bother me. Also Edward has never been interested in girls and I know his feelings towards Alice.

I looked at Bella and she was smiling to the air next to her as if somebody was beside her. She kept giggling like something was extremely funny.

"Bella? What's so funny?" I asked her, she looked at me and smiled. She crawled towards us, she could walk but being her she liked crawling. Bella took her first baby steps a few weeks ago, now everybody is just waiting for her first words.