Dates? Planning? Having?

U might recognize the girl with the hairstyle in the media from her YouTube channel 'Brooklyn and Bailey' although idk which one of the twins is her.

*Esme Cullen*

I went downstairs to the boys. Edward immediately took Bella from my arms. He missed her so much. I walked back upstairs at human speed to give Alice a chance to speak with Jada.

When I walked in Alice turned around to face me.

"So mom, we're gonna have to tell the boys and dad to get Mr. Wenstone ready without him knowing. That way he can go on a date with both Jada and Katrina." Alice explained and winked at me. I nodded and went back downstairs.

"Boys." I said. Jasper, Edward, and Emmett came but Carlisle stayed with Mr. Wenstone to keep him talking.

"We already heard. We're on it." Edward said and the boys nodded.

I went back upstairs and Alice was cutting the sleeves off of Katrina's dress.

20 minutes Rose came out with a girl in a bathrobe with shoulder length light brown hair and natural curls. Katrina.

"Katrina you look beautiful! I'm almost finished with your dress so why don't you let Rose do your hair and a little makeup." Alice said and Katrina nodded heading back to the bathroom with Rose.

I went with them and saw how Rosalie was braiding a headband made of hair on her. Her natural curls came out beautifully and then Rose carefully curled her eyelashes and then applied mascara. A little bit of lip gloss and she looked beautiful.

We came out and saw that Alice had finished the dress. It was now shoulder lengthened. It had a ice blue colored silk fabric around the torso and had flowers made of fabric on the right side of the icy blue fabric. It looked absolutely beautiful and different from other girl dresses.

"Do you like it?" Alice asked sweetly to Katrina. Katrina gasped and nodded happily.

"It's beautiful! It looks as if a famous fashion designer designed it!" Katrina said excited.

"I am a fashion designer. I may not be famous but..." Alice said then trailed off. Suddenly Katrina hugged her then confusion wrote all over her face but she ignored it. I sighed. She most likely felt Alice's cold temperature.

Jada was also now wearing her dress and Rose pulled her into the bathroom to do her make up.

"Mom. I want to take care of Bella so much but since we're getting Mr. Wenstone ready it's kind of hard to do it with Bella here." Edward said at vampire speed so only us vampires could hear him.

"I'll be right back." I said excusing myself and walked back downstairs.

"Come here baby." I said as I took Bella from Edward's arms. I walked back upstairs with the girls and then saw Alice was working on a suit then she was quickly done.

"Here, take this to Mr. Wenstone." Alice said hanging me the suit. I grabbed it and went downstairs and handed it to Carlisle. Luckily the Wenstone's had a second bathroom downstairs.

After we were finished with Jada's makeup and Katrina was all dressed up and ready. They headed downstairs. Well me, Rose, and Alice did while Jada and Kat hid behind the wall.