Returning

*Isabella Moon*

We're going home. This is the last day. I'm turning 6 years old some time soon. Eddie was helping me pack my things and I think Tanya wanted to help Eddie more because she was talking to Eddie while helping him with my clothes when she can help with something else. I was packing my books. I was also hearing them.

"Edward you can always stay more time." Tanya said to Eddie. It was not that I didn't like Tanya, its just that she always wanted Eddie for herself and got a little mad when he spends time with me.

"Tanya you know I can't." Eddie said to her simply while he was putting my clothes calmly into my luggage as mommy calls it.

"You don't have to follow her. You can stay here, she'll forget about you eventually." Tanya said as she put the last pile of clothes in the luggage and crossed her arms. Who is this 'she' they talk about

"Maybe so, but for now, I'm not leaving her side." Eddie said serious and Tanya sighed.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay and keep me company? And the rest of my family of course." Tanya said and grabbed his hand holding it in hers. I didn't like that....at all....but I didn't say anything, I just kept packing.

"I'm sure. I plan on staying close to her as long as she's here." Eddie said and took his hand out of Tanya's without being mean. Tanya walked out of the room and you could hear her shoes clicking as she walked.

I finished with my books and grabbed another box and started to pack my toys. I felt someone carry me into to the air and I realized it was Eddie that had picked me up into his arms. He hugged me and I hugged him too.

"Ignore Tanya, she's just a bit upset that we can't stay." Eddie said quietly in my ear. I looked at Eddie.

"No Eddie. I'm small, but I know she wants you to stay, not all of us." I said and Eddie sighed.

"Don't worry about Tanya okay? Its not your concern, my little one." Eddie said and went back to hugging me. "Let's keep packing." Eddie said and put me down. We finished packing and everything was in boxes.

Eddie cleared the bed and laid down and closed his eyes. It looked like he was taking a nap so I hopped in the bed and laid next to him. I hugged him and felt my eyes closing.

*Edward Cullen*

I laid there and pretended to sleep I guess since I did need a little break from Tanya but unfortunately I couldn't sleep. I felt very faint pressure being made next to me and I looked to see my dear Bella sleeping next to me. Without waking her, I grabbed the blanket and covered us both.

She was the reason I didn't explode and be mad at everyone. Bella was my reason to keep going. She was my eternal life, and as long as she was safe, I knew I would be ok.

In a way, maybe Tanya is right, she might eventually forget me. She'll start a new life in her world and forget about me, maybe even my family. Although now I have her, I have to enjoy the 2 years I have left with her. She's turning 6 years old on October 31. How adorable, and yet how sad.

I can't believe its been entirely almost 6 years with her. Just 2 more years and she leaves. I didn't want her to leave. I hugged her and sighed. I never ever wanted her to leave. I started to hum her lullaby.

My Bella was an exquisite creature, so lovely, so beautiful, so pure. Full of love and hopes and dreams. Suddenly I heard a mind.

Edward? It was Tanya. She appeared in the door and saw me playing with my little Bella string of soft brown hair. I carefully took Bella's arms off of me and sat up.