The Visions

*Alice Cullen*

While Edward is with Bella since he's still a bit upset with Rose, I had a vision. I blocked it from him of course. I don't want him to get too angry and all that. So this is the vision, and just so you know I'm not planning to tell him until he's more calm.

*Vision*

A girl was standing in a large field. There was something odd about her though. She had very pale skin, platinum blonde hair, crystal blue saphire eyes, red crimson lips, she had on a blue dress with a see through cape that had some sort of design. I couldn't really see since it was very blurry, which that means the vision is meant for the future of years away.

She was standing in an odd position, almost....defensive. I recognized her eye color from my first vision of Bella's arrival and to the date we can't find out who the blue eyes belong to.

"Pitch!" She yelled. The girl had a beautiful angel like voice.

"I'm ready to fight you! I'm not afraid. I am to fight for my people." She yelled sternly.

"It's about time Princess!" A man in black yelled. This man had spiky black hair, yellow eyes like ours but more...scary, he had on a black dress I think. The man was tall and scary looking, shadows surrounded him.

"You wanna fight? Well we shall." The girl said standing tall and proud with bravery.

The man threw some sand as black magic was thrown at the girl. She showed no fear in her look, she threw some sort of blue like shinging light at him. When the black magic and the blue light connected they made a powerful shine that was so bright it was impossible to stare.